Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I applaud Sideshow on this piece. They set an ES upfront at a nice price, and we don't have to wait 9 months for it. I'd like to see Sideshow go back to this model on, at least, some of their pieces.

no the dinosauria line is on life support, i was pretty sure it's extinct but then ss released this egg.

Look at their recent releases - stegosaurus (an awesome piece by any standard) is sitting there unsold with only a 150 es. The apatosaurus that went on sale in 2010 still has the regular in stock and 15% off...

If they cant even move at such low es, i doubt sideshow will continue this line. In fact i am pretty sure stegosaurus is the last "big" release from dinosauria, will be very surprised if they release another $300+ dinosauria statue.

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if they follow this up with an adult of the species...

I bought two early but his nose and mouth look like sad turtle

euoplocephalusmaquettes.png

I've been admiring the Dinosauria line for years, but I've never been enough into Dinosaurs to justify the price, no matter how many times I re-watch Jurassic Park. So this beauty was a easy decision to buy. I just hope I'll get a quick reply from sideshow about shipping to Sweden, so I can cancel if necassary.

Btw, does the ornament from this line ever show up on ebay or here on the forum for sale? I think that one is ever cuter than this.

Ordered one when it came out. Price and size was too hard to pass up. My first Dino statue :)

I also have a feeling there will be quite a few firsts with this as well..great intro into the line with price and such.

my 1st also :yess: ....hope they will continue with line with nice price & i want to get T-Rex in my collection

I hope more becomes available. If it's gone, then this is the first piece from the line which I have failed to obtain.

Me too. I'm surprised and disappointed that Sideshow didn't place the usual Exclusive restriction of 1 unit per customer. I think a few loyal Dinosauria collectors are going to feel aggrieved that no consideration was given to them at all on this one.

Great to know that alot of us big prehistoric collectibles fans missed out, due to many wanting something cheap to represent Dinosaurs in their collection. This was really not what I was expecting, as a continuation to the Dinosauria line. If this was the last piece, then what a low blow from Sideshow. I have very little faith that my waitlist will convert for something so cheap, with such a small edition size. :mad:

Sorry to all my other fellow Dinosauria collectors who missed out on this as well. Funny that Dan, a distributor of Sideshow's pieces, not only Dinosauria, didn't even get one. :/

It wouldn't be Spooktacular without at least one item with a too small edition size for those not paying attention to the site/update emails :lol

Back