Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received this 2 days ago really awesome glad i bought it .... will post pics soon ......... hope SS will make more dino's soon at affordable price n nice quality like this

05637C0F-D711-4FD8-B2DE-707402A3AF0C-43925-00000F5634280A32_zpsef6f7ee2.jpg

My egg!!!

It's pretty unbelievable the size and weight AND quality of this thing for the price. Just love this little guy. Makes me wonder why everything else they make is so much more expensive.

Yeah, that just doesn't make sense.

Looking at it inside the Dinosauria line itself it's also hard to believe..I mean the upcoming Dilo pair are a bit bigger but they are 300.00 . Makes me think they would really have been batter priced at 200.00 or so.

I would collect the dino line at that price range. I've always felt these were overpriced for a non-license line.

Looking at it inside the Dinosauria line itself it's also hard to believe..I mean the upcoming Dilo pair are a bit bigger but they are 300.00 . Makes me think they would really have been batter priced at 200.00 or so.

I've been scaling back on my Dinosauria buying due to the cost of the pieces. I passed on the Dilo pair, even though I have been hardcore into this line and usually pre-order when the pieces are listed. The cost of the line has definitely become a deterrent for me.

I would have never purchased this if it was $200 or anymore than $90 to be honest...

Just to clarify..I didn't mean the Ankylosaur egg..I was referring to the upcoming Dilo pair.

200# is fair range for all dino statues

I think so..easily so in some cases.

I would collect the dino line at that price range. I've always felt these were overpriced for a non-license line.

It really depends on the piece. I judge by resin models..some of them in about the same scale with the same level of quality range from 150-200.00 and then they have to be built/painted. if done by a pro it can cost an additional 1-200.00 .

I've been scaling back on my Dinosauria buying due to the cost of the pieces. I passed on the Dilo pair, even though I have been hardcore into this line and usually pre-order when the pieces are listed. The cost of the line has definitely become a deterrent for me.

Sideshow originally placed a 300.00 cap on the pricing..I think. Honestly I could easily justify that price for the Stegosaurus..but it is a bit harder with the Dilophosaurus pair. They can't say " it has more dinos " because the Allo VS Camara and other pieces have had 2 animals in them and been quite a bit less. As I said before, 200.00 would have been a much better price for these guys or 250.00 max.

I'm also bugged that the exclusives and the regular editions are the same prices now. I honestly never cared for the skulls or the exclusives..I was more into saving 50.00 or so with the regular editions.

Back