Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to all of those who were able to grab this little guy. He/she looks beautiful. The eyes look like the Tupuxuara's, in that they resemble glass eyes. I'm guessing that's the gloss that makes them look that way.:horror

I'm letting go of almost every collectible I have, that doesn't fall under the paleoart category of collectibles. If someone might like to trade one of there little guys for something I'm selling just send me a message. Maybe I can knock the price down on something more expensive also.

Here is a link to my sell thread. I'll be adding more things in the coming days. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4150429#post4150429

My egg arrived today. It's a nice looking piece, I'm quite happy with it.

Last edited:
:gah:i hate how people on ebay are still trying to get $200-300, pissing me off now !:mad:

I know it sucks, but that's how it goes with rare pieces like this. I know I have a few pieces in my own collection that others missed out on. We all end up missing out somewhere along the way. Our good friend Yves(Tupuxuara) was able to snag the only one he could find in Europe, but it wasn't cheap. I'm happy that he was able to get one, even if it cost more than retail.:1-1:

Just hang in there. I'm sure you will have this little guy in your collection one day. :1-1:

Congratulations to all of those who were able to grab this little guy. He/she looks beautiful. The eyes look like the Tupuxuara's, in that they resemble glass eyes. I'm guessing that's the gloss that makes them look that way.:horror

I'm letting go of almost every collectible I have, that doesn't fall under the paleoart category of collectibles. If someone might like to trade one of there little guys for something I'm selling just send me a message. Maybe I can knock the price down on something more expensive also.

Here is a link to my sell thread. I'll be adding more things in the coming days. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4150429#post4150429

The dinosaurs won eh ? heh I know what that's like. They're pushing out everything else I collected right now. ;)

I received #73 last night..the packing was tight !

The dinosaurs won eh ? heh I know what that's like. They're pushing out everything else I collected right now. ;)

I received #73 last night..the packing was tight !

Yeah, space has become a big issue, and something had to go. I knew I'd never sell off my paleoart, but other things I can let go. :) My trip to Wonderfest this year is going to be more expensive than the two previous years, so it will help to get some extra cash for that. ;)

Good to hear that they're packing these very well. Hopefully there won't be any damaged pieces. Then the prices on Ebay would only go up higher. :lol

I've been staring at this guy all day and he's REALLY growing on me. I've found myself petting him a few times. Surprisingly he looks even cooler from the back than the front. :)

Indeed, it is an extremely rare statue. I usually do not throw money out the window, but this little statue fascinated me:peace:chillpill:. It's made by one of the best paleoartists in the world (Jorge Blanco):lecture :clapHe is my favorite. It is an exceptional man:wink1:. In Europe, I only saw two statues for sale:gah::( ... I could not resist not to buy:thud:. Jeremy, you are my favorite photographer. You give life to the picture. RESPECT:hi5::wave

It's pretty unbelievable the size and weight AND quality of this thing for the price. Just love this little guy. Makes me wonder why everything else they make is so much more expensive.

I've been staring at this guy all day and he's REALLY growing on me. I've found myself petting him a few times. Surprisingly he looks even cooler from the back than the front. :)

It has a heck of a cute factor going for it add that to the Jurassic Park feeling you get from seeing a hatching dino..Sideshow done good here.

Indeed, it is an extremely rare statue. I usually do not throw money out the window, but this little statue fascinated me:peace:chillpill:. It's made by one of the best paleoartists in the world (Jorge Blanco):lecture :clapHe is my favorite. It is an exceptional man:wink1:. In Europe, I only saw two statues for sale:gah::( ... I could not resist not to buy:thud:. Jeremy, you are my favorite photographer. You give life to the picture. RESPECT:hi5::wave

Don't forget that the prototype was painted by Steve Riojas. He's one of the best painters I've seen, when it comes to Dinosaur statues lifesize and scaled down.

Thanks for the complement Yves. I've still got a ways to go before I'm worthy of such praise.

how dose the wait list work ?
it still says my reservation is submitted ,will it always show that ?

Usually, if it's evident that there isn't going to be any chance of them getting enough product to fulfill your order, Sideshow will cancel your waitlist reservation. That's how it always works with me.

I've got 2 that I may trade or sell. Granted I'm wanting something nice in return or a good discount on a bigger item. I have so much coming in the next couple of months...

Back