Dinosauria - Ceratosaurus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My card was charged this morning, but the shipping date on the page still reads Aug-Oct.

My status shows 'Shipped', I guess we will be able to receive the item just in few days. The expected date may be a reference, could be earlier or later.

Yeah, please show us some pictures!
I need to wait a few weeks before it arrives here in the Netherlands!

I'd like to show pics, but I am waiting for a special moment to open mine.
Sounds silly I know but I do enjoy recieving these and do not want to rush into it.
I'll try to snap some when I do open the package.
Looking forward now to the Gastonia piece!

I'd like to show pics, but I am waiting for a special moment to open mine.
Sounds silly I know but I do enjoy recieving these and do not want to rush into it.
I'll try to snap some when I do open the package.
Looking forward now to the Gastonia piece!

Good idea. Remind you that you'd better check if your statue has any flaw/damage part asap. I remember that item request for exchange/return to SS should be within about 2 weeks after you received the statue, just for your reference.

We found so many damaged items from many buyers during Tyrant-King fever. I'm one among them. Hope this never happen to anyone anymore.

You're right, 1b24, just wanna savor a little :)
Hope everyone else has gotten theirs

Mine will probably arrive this Friday or Saturday, but I'm out of town now. I guess I'll be able to show some pictures for you guys as a preview, I'll try. :wink1:

Just got this. Thought I'd share some pictures. I took these outside to get some natural light on it. I think it looks great. Striping looks good, unlike that poor attempt they made with the Carnotaurus repaint. The colors are probably a little richer than they appear in the pictures.
008.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

Mine is still at home in a box, I'm too busy top open it.Thanks for posting the pics, gives me something to look forward to :)

Thank you rjszar because you decided to share with us these photos I like the look of the painting scheme. I think it's one of the most successful schemes of recent years painting from this line. I'm eager to get my hands on this statue. Unfortunately just over 10 days :( This dinosaur has a long way to done to my home.:))

Here're some of my rough pics, as many as I could, hope you enjoy. It's solid...and I love solid statue.

S__5931085.jpg
S__5931086.jpg
S__5931088.jpg
S__5931089.jpg
S__5931091.jpg
S__5931094.jpg
S__5931095.jpg
S__5931098.jpg
S__5931099.jpg
S__5931103.jpg
S__5931108.jpg

A fight for the prey is about to begin...(Special thanks to Carnotaurus & Stego Babe for supporting the diorama!!! :clap)

S__5931112.jpg

WOW1b24!!! The photos are gorgeous. The sculpture is phenomenal and the scheme of painting as I said is one of the most beautiful schemes that I've seen.Thanks for photos!

Wow that came out great! I'm kind of regretting canceling mine so I could pay for Dan Silva's Raptor Kickstarter. Maybe it will be around for a while.

Back