Dinosauria - Ceratosaurus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me I'm going to order - but what I would love to see some Jurassic World Dino's like the Indominus Rex - think someone will make it?

Now, I did preorder for Cerato! It is a masterpiece! I hope to not be lazy employees from China and complete all the statues as they should for $ 350!!!

PS: I spoke with Sideshow and there is no exclusive version!

I did pre-order, too. The size is just a little longer than Carnotaurus...they are roughly in the same size(about 6~7meters), it will be easier to go with other statues if you plan to. But I hope it could be 50~55cm long.

Pre-ordered :) not sure anout scale but i think this one is good enough to stand alone. Both Pterosaur make it perfect.

Ordered this instead of tyrant king which is far too big had enough trouble with the stegosaurus so I'll stick with ones that will fit in the cabinet, looks great to me and like the more detailed Base, not sure what others don't like? I suppose it will depend on the final production

Ordered this instead of tyrant king which is far too big had enough trouble with the stegosaurus so I'll stick with ones that will fit in the cabinet, looks great to me and like the more detailed Base, not sure what others don't like? I suppose it will depend on the final production

Haha. Yeah, the Stegosaurus was ridiculously big in comparison to the other pieces.

I have been waiting for almost a year...I don't think it's 'earlier' to me, :lol.

Wow Chris. You bring great news. It is strange that only you have received this notice from Sideshow:cuckoo:. I ordered directly from Sideshow, and I have not received any notification :( Can not wait to pay the difference and this statue will go straight into my collection:)))). This statue is extremely dynamic, especially as it is accompanied by two pterodactyls in full motion. if you have any news, do not hesitate to tell us :)

I just got an email telling me I was going to be charged Thursday morning.
Excited for this piece!

My card was charged this morning, but the shipping date on the page still reads Aug-Oct.

Back