Did I miss this here??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
12-Inch Darth Maul
"The second entry in Sideshow Collectibles Dark Lords of the Sith line (you did preorder the 12" Darth Vader: Sith Apprentice exclusive, didn't you?) is the satanic-looking Darth Maul. Created with an amazing likeness of actor Ray Park,Maul comes with a hooded Sith robe, several lightsaber variations, electrobinoculars, interchangeable hands, and a display base. The regular version should still be available for preorder at www.sideshowcollectibles.com for $49.99"

12-Inch Accessory Set-Sith Probe Droids

"Shortly after the 12" Darth Maul goes on sale, Sideshow will make this set of Sith probe droids (as seen in The Phantom Menace) available for approximately $29.99. The set comes with three probe droids and includes support rods, a desert-themed display base, and a droid controller bracelet.

attachment.php

Are you F#$*ing serious?!!! Maul is the next 12" Oh my god, I had no idea!

Ironman1188 said:
Oops. sorry.
Damn war with the Kurgans... :monkey5
I'll look for the original thread.

You have lost your perspective Ironman... We have been well aware of this release meanwhile carrying on with our Crusade!!!​

galactiboy said:
You have lost your perspective Ironman... We have been well aware of this release meanwhile carrying on with our Crusade!!!​

Oh no....the Kurgan Crusaders have invaded this thread also!:lol

galactiboy said:

Iron Man and the ape boys are weak !!!!

DarthRamuk said:
Oh no....the Kurgan Crusaders have invaded this thread also!:lol

A PALPATINE CRUSADER...?!?!?!? MWWHAHAHAHAHA THATS RIDICULOUS !!!!
THERE IS ONLY ONE CRUSADE YOU FOOL !!!!

COPYCATS.IMITATORS.WEAK MINDED.

LIKE PALPATINE EVEN NEED A CRUSADE TO GET DONE...:rolleyes: THATS NOT NOBLE.THATS NOT MEDIEVAL.THAT SUX.

PS: IF YOU SEEM A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT ALL THOSE CRUSADES STUFF LATELY, READ THIS:

''JOIN THE TRUE BARBARIC TRIBE AT HIS BEST.JOIN THE ORIGINATORS OF DECADENCE, JOIN THE MANIACAL BUNCH THAT STARTED IT ALL...''

''JOIN THE F'N MEDIEVAL KURGAN CRUSADERS !!!!!''

The Great Shai and galactiboy have spoken! Kneel before our fellow Crusaders for their determination is unmatched. And to the non-believers, kneel or be whipped!

KnightKneel.gif

DannieDarKo said:
The Great Shai and galactiboy have spoken! Kneel before our fellow Crusaders for their determination is unmatched. And to the non-believers, kneel or be whipped!

KnightKneel.gif

Yawn......Good luck.:emperor

Shaihulud said:
A PALPATINE CRUSADER...?!?!?!? MWWHAHAHAHAHA THATS RIDICULOUS !!!!
THERE IS ONLY ONE CRUSADE YOU FOOL !!!!

COPYCATS.IMITATORS.WEAK MINDED.

LIKE PALPATINE EVEN NEED A CRUSADE TO GET DONE...:rolleyes: THATS NOT NOBLE.THATS NOT MEDIEVAL.THAT SUX.

I think we would....mark my words....we would surely have the last laugh. Palpatine would be announced sooner, much sooner than your much awaited Kurgan 12" figure. Then, you would have no choice but to turn to the Dark Side. Or else, my head would be at your sword's mercy.:lol

DarthRamuk said:
I think we would....mark my words....we would surely have the last laugh. Palpatine would be announced sooner, much sooner than your much awaited Kurgan 12" figure. Then, you would have no choice but to turn to the Dark Side. Or else, my head would be at your sword's mercy.:lol

It's my opinion that ther 12" Kurgan would have arms that were too long and that's why he has not and will not be made.

Back