Did I miss this here??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman1188 said:
YOU follow a film led by Christopher Lambert and call US names. Such insolence!!

In battle you have to call 'em like you seem 'em and I have to admit Ironman... that was a Kurgan-worthy burn :lol

Customikey said:
Am I the only one who thinks Medieval Kurgan looks like Serpentor?

Ah......another Palpatine fan! We are hunting down these barbaric rapists, child-killers and sodomisers! Join us in this holy crusade! War!:lol

You are all cracking me up. Seriously, stop distracting me, I have work to do! (You better watch it, I'll sic Chicky on you all :zzwhip)

student_toe5 said:
YOU GUYS ARE LIKE VIRUSES!!!!:lol

Is viruses even a word? What's the plural of virus? Virii? :confused:

Ironman1188 said:
Yes, you guys are. But I understand.

Truer words have never been spoken. (is truer a word?) :lol

Buttmunch said:
He does :lol I want both Palpatine and Kurgan in 1/6 figures! And Maul as well. Can't we all just get along :monkey3

We ARE geting along. As Ironman said, this is all done tongue firmly in cheek. But I do dread that "Homos" insult. Makes me want to put on my Ape suit and beat on my mighty chest!:chew

Still, we are just having fun!:lol

Fun, fun and more fun... and for the record, this hijacked thread as you call it would have ended after 3 posts of "oh really, everyone else knew about this, where was that other thread again?"... but the Mighty Kurgan Crusaders took mercy on this poor thread and gave it some life!!! Such is the power of the Mighty Medieval Kurgan to giveth and then taketh away!

Glad you enjoyed viewing the battle Dusty... feel free to be a Crusader!!! There is more than enought raping and pillaging to go around!

Give it up boy! You expect us to sit still whilst you and your fellow rag tag band of cowards come here to do a little dance? Go huff and puff somewhere else......and let this be the last post on your puny Kurgan dollie on any SW thread.......

Now shoooo......:chew :lol

Maybe they could release Medieval Kurgan in a new themed series including Donald Sutherland from Virus, the main bad guy in The Chronicles of Riddick, and John Travolta from Battlefield Earth.

It would make sense since people tend to prefer similar characters having their own line.

DarthRamuk said:
Give it up boy! You expect us to sit still whilst you and your fellow rag tag band of cowards come here to do a little dance? Go huff and puff somewhere else......and let this be the last post on your puny Kurgan dollie on any SW thread.......

Now shoooo......:chew :lol

My feelings are hurt :monkey2 No soup for you!

250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

Psst: Medieval Kurgan!!!

Back