Did I miss this here??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
It's my opinion that ther 12" Kurgan would have arms that were too long and that's why he has not and will not be made.

Well said, my fellow crusader. The enemies are growing in numbers. We the Sith would have our revenge, nevertheless.:emperor

DarthRamuk said:
Well said, my fellow crusader. The enemies are growing in numbers. We the Sith would have our revenge, nevertheless.:emperor

Crusader?!? Ha!!! We laugh at your silly Wannabe Crusade attempt!!! Oh I know, I'll Crusade to have a Stormtrooper released... sure hope my wish comes true... Join a real Crusade for a figure that needs to be made, make Sideshow see their error and bend to our will!!!

And if they do not listen, then to Hell with them!!!​

galactiboy said:
And if they do not listen, then to Hell with them!!![/CENTER][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I see....you have already given up. You should. It's futile my friend. Be content with what you have.

Well, don't you all kill me at once, but just what is Highlander? I've never heard of it; at least not before I came to SSC's stuff. When was it made? I'm only 22 but is it that old? It looks cool, but I'm just wondering exactly what it is. Thanks!

What is Highlander? It is a film that ranks third behind Planet of the Apes and Star Wars in terms of being classic and a figure license that, well... it ranks third there too. :monkey5

Ironman1188 said:
What is Highlander? It is a film that ranks third behind Planet of the Apes and Star Wars in terms of being classic and a figure license that, well... it ranks third there too. :monkey5

All hail the true Crusader!:D

Captain Aldeggon said:
Well, don't you all kill me at once, but just what is Highlander? I've never heard of it; at least not before I came to SSC's stuff. When was it made? I'm only 22 but is it that old? It looks cool, but I'm just wondering exactly what it is. Thanks!

:monkey3 I don't know either, and I'm 23 :monkey3

DarthRamuk said:
The original and one and only true crusader finally spoke! :D

P.S. R u refering to us or the other camp?:lol

ALL other campaigns/crusades are imitators, but I welcome the Star Wars franchise more freely.

DarthRamuk said:
All hail the true Crusader!:D
True Crusade????

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You crusade for what is already a truth...You crusade for what is a guarantee...Why not crusade for the sun to come up to tomorrow....You know not the meaing of the word Crusade...Have your fun "playing" crusader...For you know not the sacrafice that must be made for true Crusaders!!

LONG LIVE THE ONE TRUE CRUSADE.....THE CRUSADE FOR MEDIEVAL KURGAN!!!!!!!

Shaihulud said:
You guys sound like Homos....

Join real men...join the Kurgan Crusade !!!!

Just to let you know....this is a SW thread. You can rant and pant all you want in your Kurgan thread.......And you would still never get your Kurgan......Never.:D

SS really need to do something about this parade. :cool: NEWS FLASH Star wars has just need invaded by monkeys and barbarians :lol Now that will be a great film.

Your words have real weight Great Shai!!! And to the younger ones not in the know... Do yourself a favor and rent Highlander, but only the original one (as the Crusade established earlier) since the sequels and TV show don't count!!!

ThatSithLadMed.jpg

Don't make me destroy you.

galactiboy said:
Your words have real weight Great Shai!!! And to the younger ones not in the know... Do yourself a favor and rent Highlander, but only the original one (as the Crusade established earlier) since the sequels and TV show don't count!!!

Ha!! What type of leadership does a crusade have that turns its back on its children.
Star Wars followers!! I call upon you to assist in putting down these "highlanders"
Execute Order 66

galactiboy said:

Are you guys in denial or what? Go back to where you belong or else, I would have to resort to :emperor you barbarians!:lol

Back