DID Chicago Gangster Robert Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to make a Don Fanucci so young Vito could have someone to shot, maybe with a burning rag accessory... The Black Hand was awesome and have been referenced in so many other stories.

I can't find those items listed anywhere on any site as of yet. I'm thinking these are add on item you can purchase later or they will be added to the figure at some point.

I think they're just photo props. Don't think they'll be added for the price this is selling.

Do we know when this is being released? Vantage Collectibles has it down for Q1 2015, but OneSixthKit has it listed for November. Obviously both are tentative, but does it have something to do with American markets vs. Asian markets?

Do we know when this is being released? Vantage Collectibles has it down for Q1 2015, but OneSixthKit has it listed for November. Obviously both are tentative, but does it have something to do with American markets vs. Asian markets?

Asian market will get it about 4-6 weeks before US dealers. Further, releases are always delayed. DID estimated the Martin Luther King figure would be available in July, but it just reached the States about two weeks ago. So, they're not great with their estimates. Some stores list the release date as given by the manufacturer, some anticipate the delay. I highly doubt this figure will release next month.

Asian market will get it about 4-6 weeks before US dealers. Further, releases are always delayed. DID estimated the Martin Luther King figure would be available in July, but it just reached the States about two weeks ago. So, they're not great with their estimates. Some stores list the release date as given by the manufacturer, some anticipate the delay. I highly doubt this figure will release next month.

Thats why you go Onesixthkit…. they get things very early, the shipping is usually free, and it arrives really damn fast! I have had things reach me in less than 5 days from them.

Thats why you go Onesixthkit…. they get things very early, the shipping is usually free, and it arrives really damn fast! I have had things reach me in less than 5 days from them.

For political/ethical reasons, I don't deal with Chinese eBay sellers. I prefer to deal with local domestic US retailers.

Personally, I find Kit to be an unethical person, selling recasts and generally being a misleading, dishonest seller.

For political/ethical reasons, I don't deal with Chinese eBay sellers. I prefer to deal with local domestic US retailers.

Personally, I find Kit to be an unethical person, selling recasts and generally being a misleading, dishonest seller.

Regardless... this set will be available all over the place. If I hop on this set, I will likely grab it once in hand shots turn up.

Re: Godfather II figure from DID

I like the look of this figure... I hope that they make a Michael, Sonny, Hagen and maybe a Fredo and Clemenza seeing as HT are doing absolutely nothing with such a good license (ok, I may be a little biased as I really love these movies). I was sold the moment I saw this:

Die-cast revolver with wrapper cloth

A movie moment that iconic on my shelf is irresistible to me...

Re: Godfather II figure from DID

I like the look of this figure... I hope that they make a Michael, Sonny and maybe a Fredo and Clemenza seeing as HT are doing absolutely nothing with such a good license (ok, I may be a little biased as I really love these movies). I was sold the moment I saw this:

A movie moment that iconic on my shelf is irresistible to me...
But there is no wrapper clothe in any of pics...

oh my, am gonna grab this! awesome figure! Dont mind to skip 1st Johny but this?
Is monkey depot reliable, guys? Thanks before

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SwedishHeat again.

Back