DID Chicago Gangster Robert Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toylion

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Gangster Robert Sixth Scale Figure includes

Two authentic headsculpts
All-New Era Action Body
Black Collared Shirt
White Collared Shirt
Brown Tie
Beige Tie
Vest
Overcoat
Trousers
Suspenders
Gloves
Flat Cap
Socks
Leather Dress Shoes
Die-cast revolver with wrapper cloth
Six Bullets
Die cast dagger
Ring
Pocket Watch
Sunglasses
Dog walking cane
Cigarette
IMG_9827__82120.1412083079.1280.1280.jpg

IMG_9838__64203.1412083079.1280.1280.jpg

IMG_9710__41868.1412083073.1280.1280.jpg

IMG_9696__93249.1412083067.1280.1280.jpg

IMG_0035___10356.1412083067.1280.1280.jpg

IMG_9943__26374.1412083080.1280.1280.jpg

Chicago Gangster II Robert Sixth Scale Figure from DID

Last edited:
Re: Godfather II figure from DID

:rock

Looking better than what it was earlier this year.

Godfather II figure from DID

Wow, that's really good. Did they ever release the Michael they showed off a couple years back?

I don't think so. I look for it every now and then and haven't been able to find it anywhere. I'd love to see this and Michael get released at some point.

Looks great. Don't know how accurate the suit is. But def buy. Been waiting for one of the gangsters to pop up since dillinger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I NEED this, anyone know where this can be preordered once available?

Monkey depot or alter ego is where I'll most likely pre order. Can't wait to see what he comes with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it ever becomes available. There was a Michael figure from DID shown awhile back in Hong Kong that still hasn't been released.

I'm a big of an unofficial expert on de niros suits from the godfather 2 and that's not anything he wore. Disappointed :(

Well rether like a lot of figures around at the moment I think it's a 'look-a-likey' since there is no licence, the figure just looks like Dinero in a siut thats looks like one he wore while in the Godfather film.

Great looking figure and Deniro likeness. Hope this goes up for PO soon. Would love to have a Godfather figure.

I'm a big of an unofficial expert on de niros suits from the godfather 2 and that's not anything he wore. Disappointed :(

It's been a few years since I last saw Godfather 2 but if you put him in a hat isn't that pretty much how he looked when going back to Sicily?

That actually looks quite good. Wish the suit was a little better tailored though.

Back