Diamond Select: HBO's Westworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in a generic host being built like from the title series. That'd be neat on the desk.
An articulated figure of a Drone Host ? That'd actually be pretty interesting and eerie.
I'm surprised that wasn't one of their first go to figures.
If it came with the circular stand so you can pose them Vitruvian Man/Woman pose, would be great!

3hk75k.gif

3hk8iz.gif

Westworld-Season-Two.jpg

The other figures posed around it would look great.

I'm trying to find out any info about which figures or accessories will be exclusive to Walgreens for wave 2. I'm not seeing any press articles. Does anyone have a clue?

Visit the Diamond Select thread at the Fwoosh General forum. Zach from Diamond updates regularly. Unlike any company here except Asmus.

This board really needs some contacts to give updates.

Visit the Diamond Select thread at the Fwoosh General forum. Zach from Diamond updates regularly. Unlike any company here except Asmus.

Thanks! Actually just stumbled upon that

As a massive fan of the western genre and someone who really likes the first season of the show it really irks me that MIBs signature LeMat revolver is just sculpted onto his holster, cowboy figures are so scarce these days and when one finally comes along the revolver isn't even an accessory. :gah:

Limtoys gives regular updates too but yeah I wish there was more activity from other toy companies on here.

I'm trying to find out any info about which figures or accessories will be exclusive to Walgreens for wave 2. I'm not seeing any press articles. Does anyone have a clue?

I didn't see any other figures for wave 2, but I did pick up Clementine at Walgreens 2 weeks ago.
She comes with a second bloody crying head, relaxed grip right and left hands, & gun grip right and left hands, bottle of whisky and a filled whisky glass, and the same plain black stand they all have. I haven't opened mine yet, but I've heard she has complete sculpted and articulated legs under her skirt.

Diamond Select is bad with providing info on upcoming releases, Zach posts good information on the Fwoosh and would be a good person to ask. I find that DS posts most of their information on Twitter.

Looks like Maeve is a Walgreens exclusive.

e7320a86afccbeb74ab1f7f122c1eb15.jpg

New Previews-Exclusive MIB has a removable knife & a P90 as accessories

cfcc0e0e87e535379a036c38f72c279b.jpg

cf9a06c48ef2efdff18ae0a3438418be.jpg

Finally, here?s a pic of Clementine

39bc6338417bfad2351e0547978b953d.jpg

Oh, I also saw Maeve there, paint on the head looked bad and I don't like the Japan setting so I skipped that one. They had two Clementines and one had poor paint, mine looked great though the likeness to the actress is lacking. I'll only pick up Teddy Flood and be done with the series, only western themed figures for me.
And Zack's screen name on the Fwoosh is MSWord if you want to ask him a question there.

3eno5q.gif
3eno6t.gif

Oh, I also saw Maeve there, paint on the head looked bad and I don't like the Japan setting so I skipped that one.
I liked the japan Shogun World setting, just not the character figure they chose to first represent it.
Maeve should have first been released in a Western look, then later a parallel Akane figure in Kimono.
As well as Escaton Western, and a parallel Musashi Samurai.
Armistice, and parallel tattooed archer Hanaryo

But just Maeve alone in Kimono made absolutely no sense.

Back