dexter license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcocash

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I am not fond of bobbleheads or six inch figures.......whats the likelihood of sideshow getting the license to do a 1/6 dexter figure?:naughty:naughty

So I am not fond of bobbleheads or six inch figures.......whats the likelihood of sideshow getting the license to do a 1/6 dexter figure?:naughty:naughty

12 inch figures of the Dexter cast would be awesome, but can you imagine how awesome a PF of Dexter would be? In his long sleeve murdering shirt and cargo pants. Or in his murdering outfit and apron on with the knife above his head, ready to plunge it into someones heart. That would rule!
Dexter is my Fav show, I heard the new season starts march 22, but I cant confirm that, can anybody else?

I'm actually making a custom in that exact outfit with the apron Sling. Dude, you read my mind. Work is nearly done. Will post shots when complete

I would probably be more interested in a PF of this line. The characters are great but besides Dexter I think a 12" would be kind of boring but I think they could do some kick ass PFs.

I'm not too big into PF's (I do own only 2) but I'd definitely buy a Dexter PF. That would be too cool to pass up.

The problem with the pf's is A) I cannot afford them B) I do not have space for them C) they won't work with my other figures....you guys are right though Dex alone would be kinda dull...maybe if Amok got the license I noticed the do a few one-off figures. I think Amok works with SSC.

I don't think I'd get a PF, honstly don't really care for the style. I like the look & poseability of quality 1/6

well just saw the 6-7 inch dexter......ugh.......SSC get on this people

Donnie Osmond as Dexter
BBP03002lg.jpg

Is that going into production or is it a joke thing, cuz it does look like a bad Saturday morning cartoon
Dexter-the After School Special

Looks more like Johnny Mathis to me:lol.Do these companies want to file Chapter 11?

ir's real (exhales slowly) its from the company that put out the dexter bobbleheads and big lobowski figures

Back