Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came home to a surprise (early) birthday party Saturday night and this was my surprise cake. Thought I'd share.

downsized_0806112039.jpg

I liked season 5 alot :lol Don't get the bad rep it's getting.

I think a lot of it could have to do with it having to follow season 4, which would be tough to do no matter what the season was like.

I liked season 5 when it aired, and I really loved it upon re-watching. I loved Dexter hunting a group of people who were connected, which was a nice change from the unrelated people he usually kills.

Just finished season 5. Didn't take me long, I was hooked. I am dissapointed with the ending (Lumen was an amazing character) but I have faith for season 6 (lol get it?). Season 5, when you think about it, was wierd. All of Dexters kills tied in with Lumens attackers. There was no one off kills. Although I guess the season did serve a higher cause. It was Dexter recovering after Ritas death and for once, putting himself at risk for a stranger. Cant wait for season 6 to see Dexter getting back to basics

Season 5 had a ton of loose ends.Every Season they tied up the things up.I hated season 5 so much that I sold all my dvd boxed sets .

Season 5 had a ton of loose ends.Every Season they tied up the things up.I hated season 5 so much that I sold all my dvd boxed sets .

I dont get this strain of thought. If you dont like season 5, just dont buy the DVD. But what do the earlier good seasons have to do with it? They are still as good as before...

Season 5 was sad in a strange way. It was also a very memorable and powerful season. When I think about the whole series I get chills at just how brilliant and deep the story is.

Back