Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they didn't follow the books because I don't think I'd be a fan of the show. People complain about season 5 but the books are worse than that imo.

I liked season 3, just hated the Deb/Anton thing. Enough already.

I liked Season 5 as well although it was the weakest season to a great series.

I think 6 is going to be a damn good one though.

I liked season 3, just hated the Deb/Anton thing. Enough already.

I liked Season 5 as well although it was the weakest season to a great series.

I think 6 is going to be a damn good one though.

While it's been a while since I've seen them I liked a lot of the episodes in season 3 as stand alone episodes, but for some reason the season as a whole didn't hold up to the others. :dunno

While it's been a while since I've seen them I liked a lot of the episodes in season 3 as stand alone episodes, but for some reason the season as a whole didn't hold up to the others. :dunno

I liked the development of Dexter's character about his confusion as to having a friend. It was an interesting thing to think Miguel was his first real friend because he was incapable of feelings.

How many more weeks to season opener?

October 2nd! Would've been cool if it was 10-3, when he was "born".

Well I've now been lucky enough to see episode 1 of season 6 and I have to say I love it so far. :D

The opening is a right killer. :lol:

I'm holding off. It's easier to wait another week and a half to watch episode 1, than it would be to wait two and a half weeks between episodes 1 and 2.

I thought this was excellent

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9adZ0HRuo4&feature=player_embedded"]Dexter Intro by Ty Mattson - YouTube[/ame]

The opening credit sequence for Dexter is already pretty damn great, and it hasn’t changed (at least so far) as we creep up on the sixth season premiere coming on October 2nd. However, one fan decided that he was going to try and improve upon it with impressive results. Using the familiar theme song, Ty Mattson has crafted an animated 1960′s style credit sequence reminiscent of Mad Men and the work of Saul Bass. Of course, as fantastic as this new sequence is, it’s very specific to the first season, so it doesn’t exactly work for the entire series.

That was simply superb. I love the retro feel, but I'm not sure If It would really be appropriate for the show, and so I have to admit I do prefer the original titles really, but this would come a close second. :D

Beautiful work.

I like it...it reminds me of catch me if you can specifically.

Just hearing the intro music again is getting me super pumped for the new season though! I love dexter!

Back