Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speculation - before the end of the series I think Deb will kill someone to cover for Dexter. In doing that she will earn a place on his table.

speculation - before the end of the series I think Deb will kill someone to cover for Dexter. In doing that she will earn a place on his table.

woah...

I don't know I don't think she will ever be in Danger. Dexter has killed out of the Code time and time again. He even killed that pedophile weirdo that was following Astor, plus the guy in the bathroom out of anger. If Deb was protecting Dexter I don't see how he could be that way.

It would be pretty hypocritical if they did something like that with them, then again this show might do anything for a simple shock. You might be right.

if they are trying to get Deb and Dexter to be together that would be wrong on so many levels. I don't know that would just be ugly to watch.

The writers were talking at Comic Con about bringing the fans along and making it make sense for them to go that route. I hope they change their minds. So far, this season it seems like they are downplaying it a bit, but I still feel like eventually they will "go there".:monkey4

Dexter would never Kill deb, especially if her killing somebody was to protect him.

isaak vs. dexter ... or rather "the punisher" vs. "the bay harbor butcher" -- only one obnoxious vigilante will survive!

dexter killing isaak's lover has led to some unexpected repercussions, let's see what they have in store for the next episode.

Good call. :lecture

Man, I thought the scene at the bar last night was excellent. I liked that dramatc "break" they took. It reminds me of the old Wile E. Coyote cartoons where he's trying to get the sheep and the Sheepdog foils him, then it's time to clock out and they are friendly....until next time.

Sam_and_Ralph_choke.png
Sam_and_Ralph_clock_display_image.png

Such a warped moment and you know they'll both just go right back to the routine. I really like where they are going with this, looks like Hanna and Isaak will be 2 killers Dexter learns quite a bit from and grows from the experiences.

Still wondering how things will end for Quinn, Batista & LaGuerta. I'm thinking at least one of them is going to have to go this season.

(^^)

Good call. :lecture
thanks -- i have to say that isaak sirko so far has become my favorite "antagonist."

on a side note, the character dexter is completely oblivious to all the sexual connotations in social interactions -- "what's a booty call?" was the quote of the episode for me. :lol just the same with realizing it was a gay bar only when he took a look at the patrons. :1-1:

this was a really good episode, both the debra confession and the gay bar with the philosophical talk inside were well timed.

not to mention maria's further probing ... james is coming, m*th*r******r!

but obviously we can't have our lead character die
why not? he could appear just like harry morgan, being part of debra's subconsciousness. plus, he does deserve to be taken out, let's be fair. :inlove

You have to create a story where these characters make choices...but something about Dexter having more sex is really uninteresting. The show was never about love and sex. It's about what human beings are capable of, and why.
i'd disagree in asmuch as it covers all the aspects you mentioned -- he made a choice and he shows what he's capable of in order to stick to that decision of his -- so is isaak. debra is still searching, maria and joseph follow the routes they've chosen based on their decisions (for james and nadia, respectively).

lumen was sh.ite, but the hannah subplot is good (doesn't hurt that strahovski is actually attractive, albeit a bit skinny).

Re: .

why not? he could appear just like harry morgan, being part of debra's subconsciousness. plus, he does deserve to be taken out, let's be fair. :inlove

Ya ,sure he could die ..but not when there is a whole other season to go after this one!:dunno In the final episode to end the series, ya maybe he will.

Christ you can come across some real idiots on facebook. :slap

"For everyone saying deb n dex are not blood related isn't a true dexter fan if u watched all seasons debs dad had an affair with dexters mom n is dexters real dad so yes it is blood related however still great show"

Ah, Isaak has quickly become my favorite antagonist for this show. They played the "gay card" well in this one.

I'm kind of hoping Isaak wins. I don't want Dexter to kill him. Any chance they just let bygones be bygones? :lol

Back