Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused:

They didn't break. The problem was, they were organized (so he knew which slide/blood belonged to what victim) and after falling out he couldn't tell one slide from the next since they all look the same.

Oh that's right they did:slap, my bad!

There goes that theory!:pow

I just don't think Louis would make a good killer, period.

To me, it would be more interesting to have him figuring out who Dexter really was (perhaps the marks on the hand are to show that Dexter & the ITK are brothers?) and wanting to be his sidekick, disciple, etc. Or perhaps use him in the role of trying to impress Dexter and Dexter having to make a decision on what to do about it (like, could he leave him alive knowing that he has all this proof of who Dexter really is)

Killing Harrison would be a bad idea and it would be repetitive. I mean, with everybody close to Dexter dying or disappearing, there's gotta be so much suspicion about him that it would be impossible to keep him undercover as the BHB.

His wife AND son murdered by 2 different big name serial killers? Come on now !!! :cuckoo:

I just don't think Louis would make a good killer, period.

To me, it would be more interesting to have him figuring out who Dexter really was (perhaps the marks on the hand are to show that Dexter & the ITK are brothers?) and wanting to be his sidekick, disciple, etc. Or perhaps use him in the role of trying to impress Dexter and Dexter having to make a decision on what to do about it (like, could he leave him alive knowing that he has all this proof of who Dexter really is)

Killing Harrison would be a bad idea and it would be repetitive. I mean, with everybody close to Dexter dying or disappearing, there's gotta be so much suspicion about him that it would be impossible to keep him undercover as the BHB.

His wife AND son murdered by 2 different big name serial killers? Come on now !!! :cuckoo:

I agree with you on the Louis thing. Would be more interesting for Dexter to have to decide about what to do with Louis knowing about Dexter and what he is. A sidekick is bad though. No more sidekicks!

As far as Harrison, I honestly don't see it as that hard to believe. Dexter puts himself into these situations that put his family in danger. How many times during season 4 and season 6 has Dexter said, "I have to be the one to kill him?"
He should have learned from season 4. If the dummy didn't send Travis a video with his boat in the background Harrison wouldn't be in danger. What do we think a serial killer will do? Kids are murdered by nutjobs all the time sadly, they don't care how old they are.

Last edited:
Just watched the promo for the season finale episode.
Wondering how the whole DDK showing up at Dexter's apartment is going to work out.
I mean he pick's up Harrison but what about Jamie,i mean she must be around.
If he kills her off then it would be to "big" of a coincidence another person,who is close to Dex is killed off by a serial killer.
That would shine a light at him i think.

About the Louis and the ITC thing,maybe he is a half brother of Brian or something :huh

If he is any sort of blood relative to Brian then that would be super lame imo!

I agree that would be stupid. I just think he wants to play a game with Dexter. He said before Dexter gets on the elevator, "I've spent my life playing make believe games, and it's gotten me nowhere." (he said something like that). I'm wondering if sending Dexter the hand is Louis' way of playing real games? He clearly know who Dexter's brother is, but I don't think he is related. He also had a collection before ever getting the ITK's hand so it is not far fetched he has nothing to do with Brian.

Just watched the promo for the season finale episode.
Wondering how the whole DDK showing up at Dexter's apartment is going to work out.
I mean he pick's up Harrison but what about Jamie,i mean she must be around.
If he kills her off then it would be to "big" of a coincidence another person,who is close to Dex is killed off by a serial killer.
That would shine a light at him i think.

About the Louis and the ITC thing,maybe he is a half brother of Brian or something :huh

well..he's already painted a mural with dexter's face on the devils body. I guess he could say that was because he saved deb/metro. But that's probably what they would think.

Tonights The Night..............Season Finale - Lets Hope Its Not A Cliffhanger :pray:

All signs point to it... and quite frankly, if there is not one, it will be hard for them to gain steam towards next year. So, hope for one for the series' for the writing and for the fans to have a dynamic thing to look forward to,

Yea, tonight will be full of plot holes and extreme sloppiness from Dexter. It's what I've come to expect from this season. I'm betting it won't disappoint in that regard.

I have a feeling the ending is going to be a shocking cliffhanger that will change the series. Louis continues into the next season. BOOM!

Back