Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure imaginary Geller will show up to talk Travis out of killing Dexter or Harrison.

You know, if Travis can see Olmos and nobody else can, that's a sign Adama was a cylon. Just sayin.

I still wish Travis was seen fighting with himself, he went from good boy travis to bad guy travis, no in between, no nothing, that shows you how weak Hank jr is, I mean I like him don't get me wrong,
but he ws totally miscast totally, totally miscast, IF Travis was cast with a different actor Even the cheesy writing would have not been as bad, I mean, maybe this season the way it is could have been decent, I don't know,

Is sad I would be so excited for new Dexter season, I would go crazy waiting, I couldn't wait for the new episode,
but like some of you said already, I really couldn't care less for next episode, I wanna watch it still but, i dont feel like I need to watch it, just want to watch it,

About Louis,
maybe it might just be me, but, Would it be cool if he becomes a serial killer and starts doing killings the same way the ice truck Killer did, Making Dexter really wonder whats going on, While working With Dexter? that would be two killers working for the police, and Louis having the upper hand by knowing about Dexter, maybe testing Dexter, I don't know Im just thinking....:monkey3:monkey1

Good point about the "Good guy" Travis disappearing so abruptly. I guess the scene in the yard by the church where Gellar tells him that he killed him was when it all switched, but yeah, I agree there should've been more of a transition between the 2. Chalk it up to bad writing, bad timing and an actor who's clearly not up to that level yet (and may never be).

"Hey, my dad's an actor - it's gotta be in my genes!!!!"

We're talking about guys like Smits, Lithgow and Olmos...come on now!

Wow, i accidentally came into this thread by clicking the wrong title... i am Dexter fan and i honestly can't believe how some of you are bashing this season, this season has been loads better than the last and i think Hanks (IMO) rivals, if not trumps Lithgow... let the hate pour out at me over that one.

Remember it's just my opinion... I think Hanks as done a great job of portraying an extremely disturbed, misinformed and brainwash individual.

I am surprised with how useless and boring last season was that you folks are disliking where this season has gone... i did see some valid points though... it's not just hate in here, i'm just surprised damn it! :p

M.

I didn't like Leila (or whatever her name was). I thought that her relationship with Dexter was the most out-of-character Dexter has ever been.

Everything but LILA - The whole Bay Harbor Butcher thing ,
Dex almost getting caught /
Special F&^king Agent Lundy /
Dex being a heroin addict /
Rita sayin " Shut the F%^k up to her mother"
Dexter headbutting Doakes and sayin " I own you"
Pardon my ( . )( . ) 's
Paul dying in prison

Theres too much to list but heres some of my favs

I'll rank them 1,2,4,5,6,3

Years 1 and 2 this show were edge of the seat every week. Say what you will about Lila, season 2 hit on every other piston.

5,6 and 3 are all pretty soft and I don't have a strong opinion about their order. I did like Lumen as a character so I'm prone to put 5 before 6 or 3. Olmos is a better actor than Smitz, but then again they squandered the way they used him.

Anybody notice that on sho.com they have the title of next week's preview as "Dexter races a lunar eclipse to nab the Doomsday Killers "

Could be a typo...

Or it could be they are trying to keep secretive, but it wouldn't make much sense since they reveal soooooooo much of the last episode within the preview itself.

or maybe a hint to something else?

It's probably nothing, but I just wondered if anybody else noticed it. :impatient:

AMEN.

I was gonna say that, but you beat me to it!!!

I officially gave up reading the Dexter books after that. I really enjoyed the first 2 books.

Book 3 was definitely the worst. Not that the subsequent books have been great, but they were at least not aggressively bad like 3 was.

They're toilet reading now.

Back