Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it'll end right afters something ____ed up happens and you gotta wait and see the events that follow.

I think the DDK story will be resolved and that the Louis Greene arc will carry over.

I think it's entirely possible Harrison will die. If Dexter M-99's himself, what's going to stop Travis? A lame rescue by Deb/Louis/Sniper? Ugh.

I think the DDK story will be resolved and that the Louis Greene arc will carry over.

I think it's entirely possible Harrison will die. If Dexter M-99's himself, what's going to stop Travis? A lame rescue by Deb/Louis/Sniper? Ugh.

I was thinking the same tbh but maybe Dex is ready this time and has a back up m99 that he has for ddk and injects himself with a fake one? that's possible. the twists and how stuff works on this show is done so simply it's crazy. I mean that in a good way of course.

I was thinking the same tbh but maybe Dex is ready this time and has a back up m99 that he has for ddk and injects himself with a fake one? that's possible. the twists and how stuff works on this show is done so simply it's crazy. I mean that in a good way of course.

The old switcheroo huh? I think seeing Dexter completely helpless would be great. Imagine the scene if Dexter wakes up after injecting himself and sees Travis dead from sacrifice/suicide and Harrison as Travis's sacrifice? That would get me more excited for season 7 as having "no rules".

The old switcheroo huh? I think seeing Dexter completely helpless would be great. Imagine the scene if Dexter wakes up after injecting himself and sees Travis dead from sacrifice/suicide and Harrison as Travis's sacrifice? That would get me more excited for season 7 as having "no rules".

yeah like DDK keeps one upping him. So if he truly beats Dexter and Dexter doesn't save the day that'd be great. Seeing Dexter go against a force greater than himself for once.

Stop piggy-backing what I/we said... :rotfl

Sorry. I'll go kill myself now. Well, can you wait til after the finale?
(That was what the Boom was for!! Me acting like it was a fresh idea :lol).

But on the side story BS, what happens with Quinn, Deb, Laguerta, Mathews? Anyone else feel like Masuka can be better utilized?

I can agree with that. I do think they are doing the right thing by keeping him a background character. He's only good for cheap/sleezy jokes so it's good they don't show alot of him or else it'd be ridiculous.

Sorry. I'll go kill myself now. Well, can you wait til after the finale?
(That was what the Boom was for!! Me acting like it was a fresh idea :lol).

But on the side story BS, what happens with Quinn, Deb, Laguerta, Mathews? Anyone else feel like Masuka can be better utilized?

I hear yah bro...

Masuka has been put to the wayside... same with Mike. F-Laguerta... I hope some psycho-tranny serial killer gets to her.

Quinn is ******, Matthews crap will be on-going till next season, too.

I hear yah bro...

Masuka has been put to the wayside... same with Mike. F-Laguerta... I hope some psycho-tranny serial killer gets to her.

Quinn is ******, Matthews crap will be on-going till next season, too.

Aside from Louis I don't care about any of the other characters on the show. The only character to really develop this season has been Debra, for the better I think. Quinn I actually enjoyed in season 5, and Batista is just Ugh now.

You're probably right about Masuka being a minor character. last time they tried to bring him a new story line, he got all serious and weird.

It's TIME - NOW...

To start the whole DEB will find out angle.

Not with an obvious thing, but:
1. Carry over the Louis crap into next year as a cliffhanger; hopefully its a well developed concept
2. Have a situation with Harrison/Deb/Dex -- the trio -- the family, and how things could really change...
3. Bring Dex back to reality, ground him more and how he never felt 'human emotion,' but he is and has and will even more...
4. Don't make everyone in that dept such dayumn dopes... that Anderson character is very keen and insightful too, maybe not the character/personality Doakes was, but he could be a good foil for Dex.

oh man that ending has so many possible storylines/angles for next season it's unfathomable.

They better do what they did in Season 5 Episode 1. Start Season 7 right after Dexter says, "Oh God."

This better put an end to that horrible Debra in love with Dexter crap too. UGH!

Last edited:
Because deb is in love with Dexter. She's gunna forgive him and turn the other cheek. I hate cliffhangers. Now we have to wait til next October! !!! WTF!!!!!!

Back