Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! :)

Wouldn't it be great if Travis uploaded Dexter's video message to his website for everyone to see, Dexter would have some series explaining to do! Would serve Dexter right for being a sloppy idiot.

I don't think Travis will put Dex on youtube.

There's a problem the writers have ignored for the last several seasons - video cameras. Dex runs around an office building and there's no video of him? He vandalizes a statue and there no video? Even a modest little hotel in Kearney, Nebraska would have a camera by the check in desk.

Dex had a video camera moment in season two and it was a big problem. He should have learned from it.

I don't think Travis will put Dex on youtube.

There's a problem the writers have ignored for the last several seasons - video cameras. Dex runs around an office building and there's no video of him? He vandalizes a statue and there no video? Even a modest little hotel in Kearney, Nebraska would have a camera by the check in desk.

Dex had a video camera moment in season two and it was a big problem. He should have learned from it.

I just thought he was invisible...

:monkey3 :horror

The writers seem to be relying on viewers suspension of disbelief a lot more this season than in past seasons.

The writers seem to be relying on viewers suspension of disbelief a lot more this season than in past seasons.

I was thinking along the lines of this. It's not that the past seasons didn't have those moments..it's just that there seems to be a lot of fantastical moments going on this season.

Dexter Book Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is true, but still doesn't capture just how horrible that idea really was!

Spoiler Spoiler:

AMEN.

I was gonna say that, but you beat me to it!!!

I officially gave up reading the Dexter books after that. I really enjoyed the first 2 books.

I totally agree. The 3rd book was enough for me to know I was done with the books. The show far surpassed the books anyway.

you know what i hate,
How Good Travis just completely disappeared, I mean wtf? what happened to imaginary Gellar? what happened to good loving Travis? I mean I don't know I know it was revealed to Travis he killed hom but, wtf? i thought they were going to play with that a little more

I'm sure imaginary Geller will show up to talk Travis out of killing Dexter or Harrison.

You know, if Travis can see Olmos and nobody else can, that's a sign Adama was a cylon. Just sayin.

Back