Devilman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcleemake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, this is a custom Devilman figure that I made a few months ago. It was modified from a Enterbay body. Hope you will like it.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for all your kind words.

Here are some detail photos. For this project, since I actually sculpted on the body, the paint job was more challenging as I was used to paint the kits in small parts. Also, this is the first time I added "fur/hair" on a figure, but it kept fallen off.....so he was supposed to be more hairy before....

Finally, I added magnet under his feet, and I "was" planning to make a "skull" case for it, but it is just too costly to do so....

Last edited:
That is really great looking; I've always liked the look of Devilman and I think you did a brilliant job of customizing him into a 1/6 figure :rock

Kind of makes me hopeful some company will take notice and offer a f figure like this :rock

That's awesome work man! Never watched Devilman, but I'm somewhat still familiar with the source material and this is a great more realistic interpretation of him.

Yes, Devilman is kind of old school. Glad that some of you know him and thanks for the comments :)

Hi, this is a custom Devilman figure that I made a few months ago. It was modified from a Enterbay body. Hope you will like it.

Devilman-HumanAfterallver-CM11024x768.jpg

Devilman-HumanAfterallver-CM21024x768.jpg

Devilman-HumanAfterallver-CM31024x768.jpg

Devilman-HumanAfterallver-CM41024x768.jpg

Devilman-HumanAfterallver-CM61024x768.jpg

Amazing work Pclee!!! :clap

Back