Devilman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome realization of Devilman.
I like the slit mouth and shoulders and your painting all over is wonderful.
He's just so menacing next to the RM body! Awesome work !

ok u are officially one of my FAV customisers!! i can not belivce u did that with an enterbay body!! bro u are awesome!! devil man is one of the first anime i saw! freaked me the hell out! such awesome work!!

ok u are officially one of my FAV customisers!! i can not belivce u did that with an enterbay body!! bro u are awesome!! devil man is one of the first anime i saw! freaked me the hell out! such awesome work!!

Oh, thank you so much. Good to know that you are familiar with the show too. :clap

Dope! you shall try Selene,

Oh, I made Selene 3 years ago and will post photos later. I am surprise that there are people from this forum know Selene since there ain't too much people even know about Devilman. ;)

(plus I will be working on a "battle damaged" ver of Devilman and Selene later)

Great work! How did you go about doing the fur?

To be honest, I think my way is not the right way to do it. I used white glue and then added the "grasses" on top just like making background. But the problem is that almost half of it fallen off....:dunno

Incredible work on this! And YES, count me as another Devilman fan, I grew up on it as well! You've really captured the look and feel of the character and added some realism to it with your amazing paintwork. This is a classic custom, definitely the best DM figure I've seen

Looking forward to seeing your Selene! :hi5:

Incredible work on this! And YES, count me as another Devilman fan, I grew up on it as well! You've really captured the look and feel of the character and added some realism to it with your amazing paintwork. This is a classic custom, definitely the best DM figure I've seen

Looking forward to seeing your Selene! :hi5:

Thanks a lot. I am flattered. ;)

Yes I'm a huge fan of Devilman, i have the Medi comic version that is good and i really like the classic style, i always wished they did Selene to go with Devilman, but that never happened.
I just saw the Selene and its really outstanding! share some pics of both figures together.
congrats again my friend!

I have to tell you that I really like the back and wings sculpting. You are a true artist!

Back