Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't like the look at all.
I'm a big fan of the series, I even own the Play Arts figures
This could be the first DMC that I do not buy.
Hey Capcom, if it ain't broke

If this is a young dante how old was he in dmc3? wtf

Dante and Vergil were in their late teens in DMC3 so I don't understand it either. Besides the hair, Dante's eyes are a different color so I'm wondering if they just changed it or if this Dante is an alternate universe Dante.

Here's a pic of Dante beside the director LOL. What a ballsy move:

dantej.jpg

Also
1zyueti.jpg

original.jpg

To complete this new look all he need is black nail polish, a nose ring, a I love team edward shirt and a ipod bumping muse tracks. I'm pretty sure they will stick a hot topic membership card in his coat somwhere.

I complained to Capcom on Facebook, and they replied to me saying that he still has white hair and dyed it black to be in disguise. Now that I look again at the pics, he does have white roots

Last edited:
That clears up a lot of my questions actually...

And I didn't know Dante smoked... never remember him doing that in any other game.

I think it's pretty ridiculous to go crying to Capcom about Dante's appearance at this stage of the game's development. And then it turns out that nothing is quite as bad or 'ruined' as they seem, and all we had to do was wait for details. I for one never disliked what was shown recently.

This is almost as bad as the situation with Infamous 2, except that in this case I hope Capcom sticks to their resolve instead of cowering under fan pressure like Naughty Dog did.

I only worry about the combat. Hopefully they're getting enough guidance to not make it Heavenly Sword "depth."

Looks good, but why not just call it something totally different. Its getting hate because all of us old DMC players don't like the name "Dante" ruined.

I complained to Capcom on Facebook, and they replied to me saying that he still has white hair and dyed it black to be in disguise. Now that I look again at the pics, he does have white roots

I didn't see the post on Facebook? Where bouts is it?

Don't like Dante's new look, or his new attitude for that matter. Instead of the cool, swave, gothic gunslinger that we all know and love, the new "Dante" just looks psycho. From what I'm seeing, the reboot definitely doesn't do the character any justice. True DMC fans should be outraged by this.

That's because Just for Men has a stronger formula... :lecture

648_pd214680_1.jpg

Back