Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you guys seen this but Bungie is listening to many of us.
b3658a87a8ee2286a1e9a2d67476366e.jpg

That didn't improve the value of the content at all

Welll, this will be where I officially check out of Destiny. Between Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, and MGSV, I am bidding Destiny goodbye. The game was sold as something that it is clear Bungie has no intention of creating. I waited it out through the 2 DLCs that came with my limited edition, but they have added nothing. The story is basically non existent unless you want to read all about it in their app. 2015 has finally turned into a good year for the new consoles, no need to keep wallowing in the bad relationship that is Destiny. Time to break up.

I was on the fence about getting an XBOX One for my work office, but this seals it. I'll pick up the bells and whistles version to get the goodies, and upgrade to an Xbox One at work so i can do all the DLC stuff there.
It's win/win!

I read somewhere I don't remember where but they where changing it to 20$ for TTK but if you wanted the Goodies you would have to spend another 20$ for them.

The only thing they changed was you can now buy the cosmetics for $20, everything else is the same, just read the weekly update

The only thing they changed was you can now buy the cosmetics for $20, everything else is the same, just read the weekly update
Yeah your right. I misunderstood what I read. Well that sure don't make things any better for me.

Welll, this will be where I officially check out of Destiny. Between Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, and MGSV, I am bidding Destiny goodbye. The game was sold as something that it is clear Bungie has no intention of creating. I waited it out through the 2 DLCs that came with my limited edition, but they have added nothing. The story is basically non existent unless you want to read all about it in their app. 2015 has finally turned into a good year for the new consoles, no need to keep wallowing in the bad relationship that is Destiny. Time to break up.

See ya later. I'm sure it'll be fine without you.

I was on the fence about getting an XBOX One for my work office, but this seals it. I'll pick up the bells and whistles version to get the goodies, and upgrade to an Xbox One at work so i can do all the DLC stuff there.
It's win/win!

Get Halo: MCC too - its finally pretty great to play

Well said, been playing since launch religiously but the last dlc has turned me off. Playing witcher 3 now and its great! With MGS5 coming out september it will take priority for the new destiny dlc

I finally managed to get my Brother into this. He spent the last week levelling his Titan up to level twenty, and now I have him playing the crucible for me to get the rewards needed to get the Bad Juju bounty and depleted hand cannon done.
I was wondering if you guys know whether etheric light is a random prize in crucible matches? Or is it a specific match drop? Like maybe he's been playing the wrong type of matches for etheric light.
Any info will be welcomed as I fancy getting all my armour and weapons ascended.

I finally managed to get my Brother into this. He spent the last week levelling his Titan up to level twenty, and now I have him playing the crucible for me to get the rewards needed to get the Bad Juju bounty and depleted hand cannon done.
I was wondering if you guys know whether etheric light is a random prize in crucible matches? Or is it a specific match drop? Like maybe he's been playing the wrong type of matches for etheric light.
Any info will be welcomed as I fancy getting all my armour and weapons ascended.
Only places that I know that drop Ethric light is Prison of Elders 24 - 25 & Nightfall. Also packages from Trials of Osiris drop Ethric lights.

Only places that I know that drop Ethric light is Prison of Elders 24 - 25 & Nightfall. Also packages from Trials of Osiris drop Ethric lights.

That's great. Thanks for the info. I guess the Nightfall must be a random drop, as i have played that twice myself without getting Etheric Light.
I'll have to get some players together to attempt the Prison Of Elders.

That's great. Thanks for the info. I guess the Nightfall must be a random drop, as i have played that twice myself without getting Etheric Light.
I'll have to get some players together to attempt the Prison Of Elders.
POE and ToO are guaranteed Drops and Nightfall is random.

Thanks. I need to get serious about this and try and get myself a fireteam, lol.

I use the Destiny APP. There's always people in the app looking for groups so it's very easy to find groups for me. You could also join a Destiny Group in FB.

Back