Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone fought the spider tank thing yet? That can go and royally f itself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone fought the spider tank thing yet? That can go and royally f itself!

I fought it in the Alpha. Aim for the legs first. It will fall and then open up on it's side to reveal a "power core". Hit that for all your worth.

I did and just as about to kill him it glitched and we had to start again!!!

They're taking the piss with how much damage the spider and orb take!

This a mix of Halo(Mechanics),Borderlands (Weapon variety) and Mass Effect(Feel)

didn't touch the Alpha nor the Beta however.

i've seen some screenshots and some of them were in Third person .. what's going on?

Loving the beta, possibly silly question... how does one participate in public events?

Ive done like the 5 levels that are available, played in one through that but havent seen another yet while 'exploring'

Loving the beta, possibly silly question... how does one participate in public events?

Ive done like the 5 levels that are available, played in one through that but havent seen another yet while 'exploring'

During story missions I've seen other players around, in the exploration map there's been quite a few people, as long as you're online it should just connect you to people. It had a random even too, where ships appeared overhead and launched drop pods with enemies down. Pretty cool.

Man I wish I could get into the ps4 beta, just don't have the cash to pre order yet. How long will it be going on for?

Back