Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nothing I portray but I don't worry about it either. I just laugh at people if they're dumb enough to buy into it. I don't control that so I don't worry about that. As far as variants I don't have a problem with them at all its not a big deal unless they get to the dead line where every figure coming out anymore is a variant. Other than that especially in a military line you're going to see them.

Fair enough.
You dont have a problem with variants, I do. Lets leave it at that.
It may come to that. Think about, we get Dusty, then we get 3 variants (maybe 4 with a ninja). Man, I really hope they throw another Joe in there.

Last edited:

Josh :mad:

Do it.
1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Here I am, trying to improve the quality of your life and you laugh at me... :(

Eh, I like him. Will be getting both Cobra Troopers.

Also... can't recall a single desert Cobra trooper in all of RAH... even the crap Devil's Due stuff. This is as easy as pass as Cherry Cobra Commander was, imho.

desertscorpion.jpg

If they want to make cheap variants I think Tiger Force/Python Patrol figures would be more popular than these.

Given the fact that I passed on Flint these Desert jokers don't have a snowball's chance of setting foot in my house. :lol

I'd pass on Python and Tiger figures, like I did back in the day :yess:

I'd be down for that Desert Scorpion.

I was kidding... I hate Varients... It killed The Dead! :banghead

Another pass

And if enough peeps dont buy this stuff, SS reads it as a failing line.

line dies, blame collector, repeat cycle

Its getting old

I don't see why people are all riled up, we knew this figure was coming and same with the Desert Officer :dunno

Hmm, I like it. Yes it blows that it's the same sculpt but what are you gonna do...either buy it or don't. I think I am going to pick up some Soldier Story gear and gear these guys up proper like. Maybe even through in (NAM please NAM me for this) some middle eastern wrappy things. A new sculpt is a minimum they should have done. Also why is everyone busting Dusty's balls for posting this thread? Sheesh, lighten up dudes...tis the season. :dunno

I don't see why people are all riled up, we knew this figure was coming and same with the Desert Officer :dunno

I was thinking he'd have a new head. :monkey3 For the cost a new portrait would've been nice.

Desert troops would be cool if had more of a desert unit like Spearhead and '84 Grunt. I'll get my desert Cobra fix a different way, but you're already in on that plot. :lol

No big deal. At least we know some good figures are in the works....(Blowtorch, Zartan, Destro) who else?

Scarlett and the Baroness were mentioned.... Two years ago.

i'm surprised we didn't see Desert versions of the trooper/office molds early on in the original line.

Early in the line was '82-'84 before Hasblo jumped the shark with repaints. I was already out of collecting the line by then.

Back