Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to tune folks out when they start with the superfan bull____. So all I read after that was blah blah blah.

In their defense, you do still have that label in your own profile here under your avatar. :monkey1 I suggest removing it. Seriously. I doubt most get the joke.

I tend to tune folks out when they start with the superfan bull____. So all I read after that was blah blah blah.

I'd take a Viper. I just don't see a big deal with trooper variants. They can get to be a problem like in The Dead line. However, we're not there yet with this. There's been enough balance for me so far.

but doesnt it become a problem when they are $100+ shipping a piece?

I'd rather save that for the next Joe

its wasted slot and just takes longer for the next release

No way I will be buying it...I passed on the Sniper,and Kool-Aid CC
and this will be another....
Maybe Hasblow told Sideshow to produce Variants as the line goes along or they cant have the license :)

Ditto. This is far from the fist one I've skipped and it certainly won't be the last.
No compromise. :lecture

hope you guys talk with the wallet.

also, you guys might as well get all the bellyaching out now, because I'm certain they'll also be making the regular trooper or the officer as well.

IMO they should have announced these all at once and gotten them over with.

I'll get those as well. They look cool as do the original versions. As I said I'm down with cool looking figures.

They won't hoodwink me into giving them $100 for this thing.

Guess that depends on if you feel its hoodwinking right? Not trying to be an ass but I don't consider myself hoodwinked for getting this. I don't see how its bad for liking/wanting to buy this?

I'd be a little less harsh on these Sideshow rehashes if they passed the cost savings of no new R&D, sculpting, patterns, etc on to the consumer. But of course they don't.

Five Cobra trooper variants is where I draw the line.

Couldn't they have atleast started up the Joe trooper variants?

Pass. And pass on the next one too. Red Ninja ships next, right? If you guys want me, I'll be in the Sandbox. :monkey1

In their defense, you do still have that label in your own profile here under your avatar. :monkey1 I suggest removing it. Seriously. I doubt most get the joke.

I've thought about it but though I don't think its a valid defense.

The truth should'nt hurt.:monkey3

If it was the truth though. :slap I've given up on most of you all from being able to comprehend anything about me.

but doesnt it become a problem when they are $100+ shipping a piece?

I'd rather save that for the next Joe

its wasted slot and just takes longer for the next release

Not really.

Thats why you can always pass on figures.

See thats the thing its not wasting a slot for anything. I've never really subscribed to that thinking. Things will come around when they come around.

i would kind of like to have this guy right now. i have a desert themed parts bin a foot deep. this trooper would be a fun one to customize.

I've thought about it but though I don't think its a valid defense.

If it was the truth though. :slap I've given up on most of you all from being able to comprehend anything about me.

I know the whole SF is a joke. but, I told you before on another thread. That is the image you portray. I dont know you in a personal level, but that is the vibe I get when I've read your posts. I dont have anything against you, my problem is with SS and their stupid variants.

you can tell hasbro is in this with all these crappy repaints give us some vipers , night viper, saw viper, heat viper. come on this is going to kill this line

I know the whole SF is a joke. but, I told you before on another thread. That is the image you portray. I dont know you in a personal level, but that is the vibe I get when I've read your posts. I dont have anything against you, my problem is with SS and their stupid variants.

Its nothing I portray but I don't worry about it either. I just laugh at people if they're dumb enough to buy into it. I don't control that so I don't worry about that. As far as variants I don't have a problem with them at all its not a big deal unless they get to the dead line where every figure coming out anymore is a variant. Other than that especially in a military line you're going to see them.

Can they at least futz the balaclava over the sculpted part on the nose? That looks so crappy.

I actually have my troopers like that. I kind of like the look. I don't know. Can't really explain why.

If they want to make cheap variants I think Tiger Force/Python Patrol figures would be more popular than these.

Given the fact that I passed on Flint these Desert jokers don't have a snowball's chance of setting foot in my house. :lol

Last edited:
Back