Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else notice that this guy is up for pre-order on Veteran's day? If there were two days in the year that a JOE should be up for pre-order, it would be the 4th of July (nothing Joe-related up for Pre-order during SDCC) and Veteran's Day (well, at least it's a Joe related item).

Thus my statement "If there were two days in the year that a JOE should be up for pre-order". Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was referring to an actual Joe character, not something from the Joe line.

That was my point. It should have been a Joe... like Hawk.

Well... I don't LOVE it, but I do like it. I'll probably display it with the desert environment, rather than Dusty. I'll have Dusty with the other Joes.

A little more gear/different look would have been nice, as well as a new headsculpt (who knows, it could happen), but if this is just a one-off while they put their development effort into new and much more important characters, that's fine with me.

I love the black Sniper but this is a pass for me. I'm pretty sure with all of these variants it can easily be purchased later down the line if I have some extra cash. Right now there are too many good figures and this re-color is bleh at best.

Extreme Conditions - Desert Assault Squad
desertteam1.jpg

So will the next main Cobra we get be Major Bludd? :pray:

Last edited:
the BBQ repaint is interesting.

Tan Elite Troopers is just wrong though. Crimson Guard is kewl, Tannish Guard :dunno

:lol

Totally missed this, guess I should read newsletters, or at least pay more attention to the Joe section :duh

I may pick one up.

Back