Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey congrats from me as well DPrime! :duff

I was in your shoes back in late 2006 when our first child was born. My wife quit her job to stay at home and 2007 saw the unloading of quite a few premiere items (Grey Hulk PF, Negative Spidey PF, LOTR 12 inch figures, etc.)

Things are back to normal now, so hang in there collecting-wise. Make some smart (tough) decisions now and a few years down the line (at the most hopefully) you may find yourself back to your old habits. :)

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately had to cancel the upcoming CC PF and SE statue too... Those really hurt because of the stupid deposit they required... :(

Also selling a bunch of stuff but I'm trying to budget in the 12" Joes at least! I'll just have to get this down the road...

Sucks about the NRD, but I have a feeling they'll be on the GC list when you come around again, so you might be able to compensate for the NRD and more. :lol

DPrime, go out back and just pick some more off the backyard, that's what I do. :lecture

Better hurry it'll be Fall before you know it.

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately had to cancel the upcoming CC PF and SE statue too... Those really hurt because of the stupid deposit they required... :(

Also selling a bunch of stuff but I'm trying to budget in the 12" Joes at least! I'll just have to get this down the road...

Hey congrats from me as well DPrime! :duff

I was in your shoes back in late 2006 when our first child was born. My wife quit her job to stay at home and 2007 saw the unloading of quite a few premiere items (Grey Hulk PF, Negative Spidey PF, LOTR 12 inch figures, etc.)

Things are back to normal now, so hang in there collecting-wise. Make some smart (tough) decisions now and a few years down the line (at the most hopefully) you may find yourself back to your old habits. :)

Congrats from me as well. As Khev said, those first few years are slim as far as stuff you get for yourself. I didn't have to sell anything, but cancelled my orders on more than a few high profile items that I regret. The list reads like an All Star list:

General Grievous PF
Obi Wan Kenobi PF
Darth Vader PF
Darth Maul PF
Captain America PF
The Hulk PF
Spider Man PF
Doctor Doom PF

to name a few.

Essentially, I did not get into the Marvel and Star Wars PF lines due to the birth of my first child, and 13 months later, my second child. But parenthood is more than worth it.

Thanks guys!

Sucks about the NRD, but I have a feeling they'll be on the GC list when you come around again, so you might be able to compensate for the NRD and more. :lol

Yeah, I was kind of figuring that would be the case as well. :)

We'll see!

Got one as well sent it in to go ahead and have this one sent on its way.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyNyZ2DfG0Q"]Desert Sniper Review[/ame]

Just got my early shipment email tonight. Think it's likely they will ship it tomorrow if I give the go ahead?

Hopefully it will be here before Wednesday of next week....

Back