Debating a Rocky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well weighing the pros and cons and reading the posts I have indeed decided to go for it. I figure what do I have to loose? Weird tho. This will be my first non superhero/robot(T-800) or predator related hot toy LOL

Are we ever gonna see the Rocky characters in PF...That would be Awesome...or Rocky dioramas..Rocky and hulk Hogan diorama would be great lol..

Well weighing the pros and cons and reading the posts I have indeed decided to go for it. I figure what do I have to loose? Weird tho. This will be my first non superhero/robot(T-800) or predator related hot toy LOL

Congrats and post pics.

Are we ever gonna see the Rocky characters in PF...That would be Awesome...or Rocky dioramas..Rocky and hulk Hogan diorama would be great lol..

I'll take a Mr. T diorama over Hogan anyday. Old bag of bones.

I think a bigger fan would prefer the American trunks version. For the causal fan, the sculpt would take precedence I would think.

I think it's just a matter of how you think of Rocky. I grew up watching 3 and 4, we didn't own 1, 2 or 5 when I first was watching these, so I've always associated him with the USA trunks and I like that figure most, though I do give the sculpt to the Rocky 3 figure. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Viper the Rocky 3 "Italian Stallion" is awesome, go for that one. Its also criminal that HT's hasn't made Rocky from either part 1 or 2. :gah:

I am biased, but I feel like it's more criminal to not have made a Rambo 4, the Rocky line has quite a bit you could make for it that hasn't been done yet, but the Rambo line is 1 figure away from representing the entire film series.

I am biased, but I feel like it's more criminal to not have made a Rambo 4, the Rocky line has quite a bit you could make for it that hasn't been done yet, but the Rambo line is 1 figure away from representing the entire film series.

I don't understand it,it is nearly as popular as the other Hot lines so they shouldn't worry about it being a poor seller.Rocky on the other hand,haven't been as popular as i wish it would be.

I can't imagine there being more demand for Platoon than Rambo, and like I said, it's just 1 figure, we don't need a line of more figures, just one last one and they can move on forever from Rambo. Rocky, I could probably come up with at least half a dozen figures they could do.

We need a redo for RAMBO 2. I would love to see a new red bandanna version over all else. Plus they should give us stick fighter accessories to go with Rambo 3.

First and foremost, Rambo 4, if they wanted to update some of the older figures, rock on, but, at minimum they need to complete the line representing the film series.

We need a redo for RAMBO 2. I would love to see a new red bandanna version over all else. Plus they should give us stick fighter accessories to go with Rambo 3.

They need to redo both First Blood and Rambo 2 figures,the sculpt on First Blood is pretty bad.

Hey guys. Rocky arrived safe and sound.

I know a couple for you asked for pics so I decided to do one better and try my hand at doing a review. It's my first attempt so it may not be the greatest. Let me know what you think and if you feel there is any potential feel free to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBs09e6plzM

Hey guys. Rocky arrived safe and sound.

I know a couple for you asked for pics so I decided to do one better and try my hand at doing a review. It's my first attempt so it may not be the greatest. Let me know what you think and if you feel there is any potential feel free to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBs09e6plzM

Good video review. One suggestion. Really watch out for that clamp on the display stand. You don't want Rocky's tummy to have 2 extra dimple, as the clamp putting pressure on the rubber body over time. So either widen the clamp so its barely touching the torso of Rocky, or not use the stand altogether (like myself). Rocky's ankles & boots are sturdy enough to stand on his own (had mind stand for a couple years without wobbly or falling). Glad you enjoy your purchase. :wink1:

Thanks for the tip man. Glad you liked the review too! I do have an extra "crotch grabber". I'll use that instead

Thanks for the tip man. Glad you liked the review too! I do have an extra "crotch grabber". I'll use that instead

Actually, the crotch grabber can be dangerous too. They can add unwanted grooves on the inner thigh on rocky's muscle pants.While covered by his shorts, not sure if you want those there. So proceed with caution, if you really need a stand. Rubber body/suit figures don't mesh well with display stands.

Back