Debating a Rocky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Last week I watched Rocky for the first time....yes I know I've gotten "YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ROCKY!!!!??????" from anyone I said that too:) anyway it won't be for awhile considering my recent Elder purchase but I've been thinking about one of the Rocky Balboa figures. I don't see too much about them so I was wondering if anyone had some pics of either version? Which one is the better choice? Whats the approx going rate for them now?

Thanks,

Viper

My favorite figures of all time.

P6131855.jpg

They are all outstanding. If you can get only one, get the gold costume one.

Considering there are sadly only 2 Rocky figures the Yellow one has the better sculpt but i like the fight gear on Rocky IV better.

Which Rocky movie did you watch?

Considering there are sadly only 2 Rocky figures the Yellow one has the better sculpt but i like the fight gear on Rocky IV better.

I think a bigger fan would prefer the American trunks version. For the causal fan, the sculpt would take precedence I would think.

I agree that the headsculpt of the Rocky III is much better:

Rocky III
346DSCN8660_a_3x4.jpg

Rocky IV
216ref1-rocky_3x4.jpg

If you can't decide on which one to have because they have different advantages (one has better HS, one has better gear), it's better to get both! :)

I've only seen Rocky 1 so far. I intend to rent, or just buy the set off amazon, for the others soon. I really liked the first one and I've heard good things about the second. I agree I prefer the American version, but the Gold def does have the better sculpt. I wouldn't mind getting both but how much do they go for about?

I've only seen Rocky 1 so far. I intend to rent, or just buy the set off amazon, for the others soon. I really liked the first one and I've heard good things about the second. I agree I prefer the American version, but the Gold def does have the better sculpt. I wouldn't mind getting both but how much do they go for about?

Those are not so easy to come by anymore,on ebay some are priced at around 300$ "BUY IT NOW" while some starting with a low bid can end around 200$.

150$ for a displayed Rocky figure seems pretty fair,not sure i would do it though,the rubber can look pretty worn out if it has been displayed for a while,and no room is dust free.

Viper the Rocky 3 "Italian Stallion" is awesome, go for that one. Its also criminal that HT's hasn't made Rocky from either part 1 or 2. :gah:

Im having a hard time deciding which one I want. I like the USA one, but I think I like the stallion one better. :huh

Last edited:
Back