Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*waiting to PO. ..*

The three dead bodies are removable? Are you serious?

I remember hearing the breastplate was removeable, but the corpses....? Don't get me wrong, if this is true I am over the moon about it.

Hopefully both are removeable, always nice to have options.

I was reading something from when they previewed her at Monsterpalooza but from pictures looks like bottom dead guy has pin in his upper back and top guy looks like left shoulder area so looks to be pieced together but from all the pieces that I have acquired thru the year with add on's they are always separate, like Vampirella PF, Lady Death PF to name a couple

Be Cool
Al

Well I hope we get more info on the ARH Mermaids, cause if this doesn't have removable pieces, I can always look into the mermaids. Besides its called court of dead, may just skip this line.

I was reading something from when they previewed her at Monsterpalooza but from pictures looks like bottom dead guy has pin in his upper back and top guy looks like left shoulder area so looks to be pieced together but from all the pieces that I have acquired thru the year with add on's they are always separate, like Vampirella PF, Lady Death PF to name a couple

Be Cool
Al
So it sounds like even if they are separate it would not look good without them leaving possible holes and/or other issues.

Well I hope we get more info on the ARH Mermaids, cause if this doesn't have removable pieces, I can always look into the mermaids. Besides its called court of dead, may just skip this line.

You're, Loss Doc, :lol:lol:lol that said I am loosely keeping an eye on the Mermaids, they are Hot looking

So it sounds like even if they are separate it would not look good without them leaving possible holes and/or other issues.

there is that but you can always fill them if you want, that said, waiting on confirmation from SSAlex at SF on that
and the very question was posed by Callmethedoctor

Be Cool Doc & Stingray
Al

You're, Loss Doc, :lol:lol:lol that said I am loosely keeping an eye on the Mermaids, they are Hot looking

there is that but you can always fill them if you want, that said, waiting on confirmation from SSAlex at SF on that
and the very question was posed by Callmethedoctor

Be Cool Doc & Stingray
Al

Them mermaids are definitely mighty sexy ;)

Haha I figured i should ask to double check that :lol

Them mermaids are definitely mighty sexy ;)

Haha I figured i should ask to double check that :lol

Just for you my Friend and it is always good to double check, you beat me to the question :lol:lol:lol

Courtesy of Wolf-Brother

More updates on this piece. ARH seems to be utilizing the comments from forum members with good results.

With Breast covers

Without

Be Cool Doc
Al

Well now I definitely need to get on the know how about how to order those sexy ladies soon.

As to the removable corpses, Alex says that if one tries to pry it off, damages will occur. Shame. Oh well that leaves money in the bank for something else!

As to the removable corpses, Alex says that if one tries to pry it off, damages will occur. Shame. Oh well that leaves money in the bank for something else!

Silly rabbit, you don't PRY them off, you cut them off with a little hacksaw. If you have a hole somewhere when they're gone, well that's why on the 8th day God created Apoxie Sculpt.

If they don't want us cutting the dead bodies off, they can offer this as a resin model kit and make everyone who likes that idea happy.... aint gonna happen tho, so I will be hunting up that hacksaw. Luckily I just bought a fresh 1/4 lb of Apoxie sculpt not too long ago....

Well now I definitely need to get on the know how about how to order those sexy ladies soon.

Silly rabbit, you don't PRY them off, you cut them off with a little hacksaw. If you have a hole somewhere when they're gone, well that's why on the 8th day God created Apoxie Sculpt.

If they don't want us cutting the dead bodies off, they can offer this as a resin model kit and make everyone who likes that idea happy.... aint gonna happen tho, so I will be hunting up that hacksaw. Luckily I just bought a fresh 1/4 lb of Apoxie sculpt not too long ago....

I stand corrected by my earlier comment but I still feel that they can be removed with or without the help of Sideshow, we shall see when she arrives as for myself I think that the Lost Souls lend Credence to the story line, so I will keep them

Be Cool Rama & Doc
Al

But i think you said you have QotD pre-ordered and she is part of the dead line:wink1:

:lol Was only because she fits in with Conan brother zeus but I opted out and cancelled her. So much Conan coming out and I need the space for those.

That just happened on the way from work, Her Favorite Reply " I don't Care" my reply Chicken, Burgers, Tacos, Fish, Subway and mt Favorite Chinese :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

i-dont-care-restaurant.jpg

Here? :lol

"I'm hungry"...what do you want to eat?.. "I don't know....."

If I had a sideshow statue for every time my wife and I had that converstion....well you know the rest

;)

Bring on Death's Siren!!! I am ready to pre-order!!!

Back