Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i-dont-care-restaurant.jpg

Here? :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

If the quality and paint apps come out like shown that price is excellent. I thought it would be $499

$399 is not a horrible price. Whether or not I order this depends on the Cleopsis final reveal, and on when Cleopsis will be released. AND ALSO, on whether or not Cleopsis will require heavy modding to make her display-acceptable in my house.

I am not cancelling Machiko, and if Cleopsis will be good to go out of the box I may rethink this PF here. I simply cannot have three PFs coming due in early 2015, I just cant. DECISIONS, I HATES THEM.

We hates them too, Precious.

She is incredible. I've half a mind to quit Gotham PF's for her and the Queen, and any other females that turn out as well.

Also, if her kelp is removable, I have to applaud Sideshow for being the first company to ever make cast-off clothing that doesn't ruin a statue.

Damn fine work. :duff

$399 is not a horrible price. Whether or not I order this depends on the Cleopsis final reveal, and on when Cleopsis will be released. AND ALSO, on whether or not Cleopsis will require heavy modding to make her display-acceptable in my house.

I am not cancelling Machiko, and if Cleopsis will be good to go out of the box I may rethink this PF here. I simply cannot have three PFs coming due in early 2015, I just cant. DECISIONS, I HATES THEM.

Siren is coming May 2015 and Cleopsis much later I suppose.

It does look like it is removable. I'm torn, I want the line, but I do not like Red Death at all :-|

Just leave him off, then.

I admit to the brilliance of his design, especially the "faces" cloak, but there is no way in Hell [pardon the pun] that thing would be in my house. Get the ones you like, leave off the others. Few, if any will know or notice.

Kelp removable???? "Are you serious Clark?"

At some point in one of these threads, the actual sculptor came in here [or one of these threads, memory fail] and told us that the breastplate will be removable, and it looks like it is if you look at the point where it joins her necklace.

I am really curious to see her with it off, but so far we haven't seen that.

Back