Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a beautiful piece in a creepy way. Hope the final product will not disappoint.

any guesses on how far away the pre order might be from when they post these types of clips?

This is a beauty, but if it is $500, I just can't pull the trigger.

Not that I know anything on price, just seems they keep getting higher.

I will guess it is $600 Minimum..TONS of detail, different materials, and extensive intricate paint job. This thing is also not small from the pictures shown. They are all classified as PF's, but when you are dealing with a custom idea there really isnt a general sense of scale like normal characters.

I will guess it is $600 Minimum..TONS of detail, different materials, and extensive intricate paint job. This thing is also not small from the pictures shown. They are all classified as PF's, but when you are dealing with a custom idea there really isnt a general sense of scale like normal characters.

If its over $500 that's really going to hurt sales. If its $600 or more that will kill sales.

It's as big as Superman PF, with no mixed media (that I can recall), and it's without license. $380.

The message I wrote last night timed out so I'll try again now.

Although quality is definitely very important, so is price, especially for a line like this one. SSC knows full well that sales fall off dramatically after certain price points so it is in their best interest to keep the pricing lower than their new standard to ensure that as many people was possible but into this brave, new, original, line.

After seeing the artwork displayed in the new video, I'm certain that I'm not the only one who is looking forward to a second PF of this character in that sitting pose if this one does well.

If SSC doesn't get greedy now, they will have the potential to make A LOT of money off this line from future licensing deals related to a possible movie, cartoon, comic books, and all the things that go hand in hand with such success. This line has a HUGE potential if they do this properly. In really hoping that they are looking at the big picture here and not simply wanting to make little but more money now while foregoing that future potential. We will know their stance in as few weeks, in certain.

Also, I'd really like then to stop being lazy and make EX pieces for all their PFs. Just sayin'.

If the price is right, I'll be getting this but if not, I don't have a problem dropping this line even though the sculpt is so well done.

Id love to get this, im just not a fan of the corpses. I mean im cool with a skull or two, but that bewitching mojo stuff just gets to me. Dont know why.

I love the design especially her transformation under the sea and above, just I'd be cool without the monkey corpses :p

Id love to get this, im just not a fan of the corpses. I mean im cool with a skull or two, but that bewitching mojo stuff just gets to me. Dont know why.

I love the design especially her transformation under the sea and above, just I'd be cool without the monkey corpses :p

you do know they are removable, Doc :wink1:

Back