Death Wish 2017 Bruce Willis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too thought it was good. My local paper hated it, saying it was an “ill timed” film. I couldn’t disagree more. I felt the film clearly showed the gun issues the country is facing and that they guns themselves aren’t the problem but the people who use them. It was pretty much everything I wanted it to be. Some cool kills, cheesy one liners, and Willis being Willis. The fact it did a great job showing the problems the country is currently facing was just a bonus. Too bad the people that could use the message most are likely never going to watch this.

Ugh. The fact that they referred to it as an “ill timed film” to support their claim that it’s a bad film shows that they’ve not reviewed the film they watched but rather were punishing it for not being a film they wanted to see. I suspect that many of the “critics” on Rotten Tomatoes did the same thing. Rotten Tomatoes has lost all credibility with me. It was bad enough that most of the times where I trusted the tomato meter on horror films, I ended up watching supposedly magnificent films (according to them) that ended up being garbage. Now when I try to use it for a reference, I have to figure out which films were given activist scores.

Back