Bruce Willis retirement/diagnosis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time catches up to all of us eventually. Hate that anyone has to go through something like this, but I am thankful for all the great performances he gave us. Die Hard is definitely on the Mount Everest of action movies, and without him it doesn't get there. I'm sure he also played no small role in catapulting Pulp Fiction, and Tarantino, to legendary status.

Most likely dementia then which has been progressing.

Did Hard is great but for me he’ll first and foremost always be Korbin Dallas. My first ever DVD I bought back in high school when that tech was the cutting edge hotness!

Challenging but I tried to do a Top 5 Willis lead performances. He did a lot of great small work in films like In Country and Mortal Thoughts but I stuck to the leads and finding a balance between greatness and iconic and just plain fun. He will always be David Addison to me, that show came out at the perfect time for me to see what a jack*** a male could really be.

12 Monkeys
Die Hard
Moonlighting
Pulp Fiction
The Last Boy Scout
To be honest I don’t remember if I have seen Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War but I hear they are quite good so must catch up with them.

I have a ton of guilty pleasure Bruce Willis films from Bonfire of the Vanities, Death Becomes Her (which I really like), Blind Date, Color of Night lol and Hudson Hawk which I have a stupid deep love for. Flame me, I don’t care :)

Challenging but I tried to do a Top 5 Willis lead performances. He did a lot of great small work in films like In Country and Mortal Thoughts but I stuck to the leads and finding a balance between greatness and iconic and just plain fun. He will always be David Addison to me, that show came out at the perfect time for me to see what a jack*** a male could really be.

12 Monkeys
Die Hard
Moonlighting
Pulp Fiction
The Last Boy Scout
To be honest I don’t remember if I have seen Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War but I hear they are quite good so must catch up with them.

I have a ton of guilty pleasure Bruce Willis films from Bonfire of the Vanities, Death Becomes Her (which I really like), Blind Date, Color of Night lol and Hudson Hawk which I have a stupid deep love for. Flame me, I don’t care :)
Hudson Hawk!? You’re hardcore!

Looking at his filmography I haven't seen the vast majority of what he has done. Of what I have seen these are my favourites in no particular order (except the original Die Hard which is first place easily)

Die Hard
Die Hard 2
Die Hard with a Vengeance
Pulp Fiction
The Fifth Element
The Last Boy Scout
Unbreakable
The Sixth Sense
12 Monkeys
Armageddon
16 Blocks

Funny, according to imdb his character in Striking Distance is 'Tom Hardy'