Bruce Willis retirement/diagnosis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RedLetterMedia did a couple recent videos about all of the VOD stuff he’s been churning out and mentioned the rumors of dementia and what appeared to be him just trying to make as much money as he could in a short time here the past couple years.

RedLetterMedia did a couple recent videos about all of the VOD stuff he’s been churning out and mentioned the rumors of dementia and what appeared to be him just trying to make as much money as he could in a short time here the past couple years.
Peoples' retirements are their own business but surely he made enough where most Americans would be happy and comfortable for the rest of their days. Don't imagine many actors are on the level of an Ian McKellen pretty much working all their lives.

Sucks to hear about his health but it's like this was the universe's way of finally stepping in to stop him from making anymore terrible movies.

Aphasia is just the symptom of a bigger problem. Either he suffered a stroke or it is an effect of other neurological issue. It mentions brain damage. Did he suffer trauma that resulted to it or does he have a progressing neurological disease? Either way, it sucks to lose any voluntary function to the point you're fully dependent on others to continue living.

Ozzy is still alive how lol
All that booze and drugs he partook in the '70s and '80s is preserving his body?

2ff6d8c5539ab840b4cec9675effc340.gif

Bruce has been a straight to video actor for about 10 years now. Still its a shame that he is not well. Unfortunately as we get older, we all start falling apart bit by bit. :violin

Was 16 Blocks the last decent film he did? Wow. 2006. I really like that film.

Of course I’m forgetting about Looper!

Aphasia is just the symptom of a bigger problem. Either he suffered a stroke or it is an effect of other neurological issue. It mentions brain damage. Did he suffer trauma that resulted to it or does he have a progressing neurological disease? Either way, it sucks to lose any voluntary function to the point you're fully dependent on others to continue living.
R.gif
so sad to hear that, get well soon, Bruce....

Very sad to hear that he's having health issues. Thanks for the years of entertainment.

Was just about to post this.....I watched the whole thing a few weeks ago and it was painful to sit through.

Meantime, I'm downgrading crap I don't want so I can move out of Japan. Two of the figures I got suckered into buying where Bruce and Marcellus from "Pulp Fiction" cause Diamond INSISTED there would be a full, extensive line. Well, there wasn't.

So now if I try to unload my Bruce Willis figure I'll just look like another opportunistic scum trying make a quick buck on ebay due to hi misfortune.

Back