Media Death Stranding: a Kojima Productions game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice gameplay so excit............. *falls asleep*.........................

I'm actually getting thoroughly annoyed with his pretentious ********.

What is this like the 4th show now?

nice gameplay so excit............. *falls asleep*.........................

I'm actually getting thoroughly annoyed with his pretentious ********.

What is this like the 4th show now?
There has never been a dev so far up their own ass.

If this fails his career is done. Lots of surprising opinions on twitter saying the Koji hype train is over.

Yea this didn't wow me at all. it looks so boring. Just a guy what looks like delivering pizza's or something

I thought it was... okay-ish?

Visuals are nice and I'm sure a lot of work was done to get Reedus's nipples right but the premise didn't worked for me. It looks like MGSV mixed with Silent Hill with the typical Kojima penchant for the convoluted and celebrities. I dunno, maybe he has lost touch on what makes a compelling narrative since he hasn't written a good game since MGS3.

Yea this didn't wow me at all. it looks so boring. Just a guy what looks like delivering pizza's or something

Yeah, it was kinda disappointing. We haven't seen this strings and stick mechanic yet. I'll wait to see what the combat is like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erm... What is this? A walking simulator with added box carrying

1415187744942.jpg

Looks pretty ****ing cool to me. I mean say whatever you want about it, it's 'confusing, pretentious, incomprehensible', but you can't deny that nothing else in video games looks anything like that, unlike 90% of the games revealed at E3 that are copies of copies of copies, at least this is going for it's own style+tone, and I'll take something unique (and bat**** insane) anyday over another iteration of an iteration.

Wow, everyone finally turning on Kojima

People are tired of this dinosaur and his egomaniac personality when he hasn't put out anything revolutionary since 2005. It's long overdue to finally acknowledge it. I cannot believe Sony is putting this much faith in this man, marketing it like this when he hasn't done anything but done one series for 30 years more or less. Metal Gear was already dying off.

Let's also not forget, his writing skill is the equivalent of a tumblr blogger.

He isn't in it to put out good games anymore. It's just for celeb photo ops and to have everyone praise his intellect.

This post was directed by Snake Plissken.

Produced by Snake Plissken.

Edited by Snake Plissken.

Last edited:
Back