Media Death Stranding: a Kojima Productions game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post was directed by Snake Plissken.

Produced by Snake Plissken.

Edited by Snake Plissken.

Are you gonna start tweeting BS too? :monkey3

20140429-200755.jpg

Even “The Onion” is making fun of this fool.

More excited about “Days Gone” and mostly everything else than this.

I seriously forgot this game was even a thing until this week for E3 coverage. One more reason to avoid watching E3.

On another note, Assassin's Creed and Cyberpunk 2077 look pretty neat.

Also! Yesterday was the 10 year Anniversary of the release for MGS 4, and also the day when I got my copy signed by Kojima in Times Square :lol. Back then, I thought he was a genius who could do no wrong...

Take it for what it is, but MGS 4 is a masterpiece compared to every consecutive game that he has ever released since then. The man needs to retire already.

Creed looks ok. Will grab it when it's $20 though. It will be my first one since AC2.

Man, that's a long time ago. I stopped playing AC games since Black Flag, but I've been looking to get back into the series for a while. This new AC game might do it...

Man, that's a long time ago. I stopped playing AC games since Black Flag, but I've been looking to get back into the series for a while. This new AC game might do it...

They all felt and looked the same tbh. Not that this one is any different, but it's got that "witcher" vive, at least a little bit. We'll see.

A lackuster E3 for sure, but with RDR 2 in the horizon, I don't blame companies for not showing a lot.

So you're telling me that we waited years just to find out this games plot consists of the guy from The Walking Dead trying to deliver Krusty Krab Pizzas in space?

So you're telling me that we waited years just to find out this games plot consists of the guy from The Walking Dead trying to deliver Krusty Krab Pizzas in space?

I did also thick that was about of walking around for a guy in a space suit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that this will be much like Phantom Pain. We are only shown like, 5% of the game so far. I just wish this was closer to being put out and not just "teased" for years.

I admire Kojima and Im a huge fan of all he has done, but he needs to have a stopping point, as in this game is done. He'll never be 100% happy with it and just keeping it from the fans will just sour them and eventually turn them against him, imo.

It'd be hilarious if it turned out to be nothing but walking and avoiding the shadows with 10 hours of cutscenes between.

Also I didn't realize folks had started turning on Kojima, that's new lol

It'd be hilarious if it turned out to be nothing but walking and avoiding the shadows with 10 hours of cutscenes between.

Also I didn't realize folks had started turning on Kojima, that's new lol

ehhh...not really turning, but I feel like some people are starting to sour to his way of doing things.

the point I was trying to make was really that after so long, you just have to put finishing touches on the game and put it out. The longer it takes, the more hype it is going to build and I doubt it will live up to the massive scale of hype that it will gather. Look and MGS V. That game was super hyped. Was it good? Yes, imo it was. Was it as good as it was hyped to be? Hell no. It was incomplete and soured many to the legacy of MGS and Kojima.

I think Death Stranding looks amazing, but after it was announced at E3 2016, we still know little to nothing about the game. Any other game would have had a full blown explanation of at least the core mechanics and basis of the plot given out.

I love Kojima's games and will buy whatever he puts out. But, eventually, hype can only take you so far. I guess I'm just wanting more details about what exactly we will be doing and why.

I have a feeling that this will be much like Phantom Pain. We are only shown like, 5% of the game so far. I just wish this was closer to being put out and not just "teased" for years.

I admire Kojima and Im a huge fan of all he has done, but he needs to have a stopping point, as in this game is done. He'll never be 100% happy with it and just keeping it from the fans will just sour them and eventually turn them against him, imo.

My fear is If it's like phantom pain, then im afraid all the great concepts introduced are in the first hour of the game. Then the game is devoid of any plot

My fear is If it's like phantom pain, then im afraid all the great concepts introduced are in the first hour of the game. Then the game is devoid of any plot

I hope it is the opposite... I really do. But yes, I fear the same thing.

nice gameplay so excit............. *falls asleep*.........................

I'm actually getting thoroughly annoyed with his pretentious ********.

What is this like the 4th show now?

Damn hater... You do not like anything anyway, get a life, sucker, haha, that's right!!!

:monkey3

Back