Death Star Room and Throne Room Window

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are quite talented. These look great and you created a display room to envy. Thanks for sharing. Can't imagine the cost/time involved in such a project, but I guess its irrelevant when you consider the prices of the figures! Well done, Markus! :clap

Quite simply outstanding craftsmanship meets the best movies ever = stunningly beautiful dioramas.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!!!

Jaw-dropping! Breathtaking! Superb!

These are off-the-planet!!!!! :thud:

I don't know what you do for a living, but if you're not working in the film industry, you've missed your calling!

Unglaublich!! Perfekt!! Würdest du das auch als Auftragsarbeit anfertigen? Lg aus Berlin
Jens

Oh my g....!!! Outstanding works man! Absolutely fantastic works! You are a crack!!!! Incredible works! That's amazing!

Dear Mr. Nexus,

Please return all STOLEN screen-used vintage miniatures to Lucasfilm Ltd. immediately. Immediately.

Yours sincerely,
george-lucas-signed-cut-signature-3.jpg

Ummm.... This defines the words... Speechless & Masterpiece. Take a bow man! No, wait a minute - Let us all bow to you.... Just awesome!!!

Back