Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested in an unpainted greydeath DP headsculpt with hood nip, I have one for sale $25 shipped lmk thanks.

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

trying to revive the thread..

this is my WIP DP. Almost complete and it has taken me a looong time coming waiting on all the parts >_> and $$$ trial and error etc.. my first 1/6 custom lol.. thanks to ash, greydeath & others on this forum for helping me get this together :D

I still need to make a DP belt buckle.. if anyone has any good ideas or would make one for commission (as long as not too expensive) lmk thanks!

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

this is my WIP DP. Almost complete and it has taken me a looong time coming waiting on all the parts >_> and $$$ trial and error etc.. my first 1/6 custom lol.. thanks to ash, greydeath & others on this forum for helping me get this together :D

I still need to make a DP belt buckle.. if anyone has any good ideas or would make one for commission (as long as not too expensive) lmk thanks!

Great custom :rock

Any chance you could post the reference image you used for this Deadpool? I'm not familiar with the specifics of his gear, weapons, etc and would love to compare the 2 :D

Great custom :rock

Any chance you could post the reference image you used for this Deadpool? I'm not familiar with the specifics of his gear, weapons, etc and would love to compare the 2 :D

Thanks man! :) I have 2 of the marvel legends deadpools and I wanted to go more for either https://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_deadpool_1a.jpg that look or https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/schide66/Marvel/Marvel Legends/MarvelLegendsDeadpoolII2.jpg or that kind of harness. But the harness I currently have I just got it off ebay bundled with the other misc. stuff. The latter harness seems harder to customize and make so I just got what I could find at the moment.

I am most likely going to dye the harness to another color to match better and might modify that harness to look more like the Y.

Also looked at what other members used and that gave me ideas also :)

Awesome job and attention to detail dj! Keep up the great work! :rock

And if you ever do a custom martial arts figure 1/6 (Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Donnie Yen, etc) make sure to PM me! :D ;)

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

wow!!! this looks great

Got the sculpt from Ash, looking good sir! Now if I can only get Greydeath to reply back for the outfit.

Anyone with tips on which gear to buy first?

Better to go on a non rubber body, also the thickness of the arms might have a percentage of stretching on those threads and you wouldn't want to bust them even though the material of the suit is spandex.

wanted to share a little update.. also thinking about modifying the harness and color but haven't had the time to do it.. or changing it all together.

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

enjoy~

Anymore Deadpool tips?? Thinking of getting 2x MP5s as his weapons but which swords are you guys using?

Also, which body is best with the Greydeath suit? Advanced TT or Narrow TT?

Back