Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a pair of Red Ninja Sais from TA the other day. Those were the last ingredients to finish my Deadpool. Well, I also have to paint the new ashkanls head with the nipple and then I'll be all done.

Commtech are you using the ashkanis head as an alternate or replacing the greydeath version?

Curious as I got ash's one too and I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do.

I like them both so I'm keeping both. The ashkan head looks better on display with the other Hot Toys figures because it's more "real" than the greydeath one which is more comics style. But I still love the greydeath head, hence why I'm keeping both!

He takes a long time to reply. Also, he replies faster if you pm him at one sixth warriors.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not registered over there, but maybe I will now.

I really liked Ash's sculpt, so when I saw he was selling it, I bought it. Without anything else to make a Deadpool bash. So I would have been SOL if greydeath had stopped.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not registered over there, but maybe I will now.

I really liked Ash's sculpt, so when I saw he was selling it, I bought it. Without anything else to make a Deadpool bash. So I would have been SOL if greydeath had stopped.

I PMed him over at The OSW too. Took him awhile to respond. In fact I had forgot all about it, till I posted on his old For Sale Thread, asking if he was still selling it. Then a few days later I received a PM.

I like them both so I'm keeping both. The ashkan head looks better on display with the other Hot Toys figures because it's more "real" than the greydeath one which is more comics style. But I still love the greydeath head, hence why I'm keeping both!

As do I bud, as do I.

I hear you on the 'real' vs. 'comics' in both the heads and wanting them to fit in with whatever else is displayed in your collection. I might just end up using both and switching them up from time to time as I have both 'real' and 'comics' marvel figures now :yess:

Time to paint it up.

wow these customs are coming out sick. What are you guys using for the feed and hands? I am seeing alot of variation on them. Also what brand of paint are you guys using and color? Thanks! Ordering my parts today!

Almost finished my Deadpool, thanks to greydeath for the fabulous sculpt and suit. Really just need to make the belt buckle.

100_4929-1.jpg

100_4928-1.jpg

100_4927-1.jpg

100_4926-1.jpg

100_4931-1.jpg

100_4930-1.jpg

Very Very Cool DeadPool, Great Looking, I feel a Great pose is in order to show off his points of articulation JMO, Congrats Toylion

Very Very Cool DeadPool, Great Looking, I feel a Great pose is in order to show off his points of articulation JMO, Congrats Toylion

Thanks Colossus, yeah needs a more action pose. But I had just finished today, received all the gear in the mail. Took hours to get it all together. And I had painted the head late last night. So the photos I took where just to capture him at every angle to show off all his gear. I'm really happy the way he came out. I had built him in my mind while waiting for all the pieces, lol. Once I start I don't like to stop till I finish.

The amount of love you guys put into these 1/6th figures is really to be appreciated, congrats on such awesome deadpools guys :)

Leather straps, and sculpt the metal parts out of putty, then have them cast. or make them in a 3d software, upload it to shapeways, and have them digitally print the parts.

Leather straps, and sculpt the metal parts out of putty, then have them cast. or make them in a 3d software, upload it to shapeways, and have them digitally print the parts.

Thanks for the info 3d software sounds tough and wouldn't know right dimensions etc... sculpting parts myself seems hard too haven't really done any custom work on 1/6 or any other toys.. :/ I will see thanks for the info though.

Back