Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey just finished this guy up and wanted to share. It's my 3rd attempt at this guy I've done one every 2 years. I like to try new things and see what I can pull off. I learn a lot from watching other great customizes on this board. So many creative people to get inspired by I really enjoy this board.

Anyway a little about what I did here. I painted the black detail on the body suit and used very thin leather lace. Built all the belts and holsters and such then color matched it all. Sculpted muscles on the calfs as well I saw someone here do that. The rest was simple stuff and paint work. It's on a ttm19 with sideshow lower legs to accommodate the boots.

Enjoy! Sorry for the iPhone pics haha
6y3ymajy.jpg
8y9y4a3y.jpg
bamydyty.jpg
3uhe6a4y.jpg
vy8uzeqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent Deadpool custom!

I really like the use of the thin leather lace for piping on the body suit. The comic book costume design doesn't translate well into three dimensional form to my eyes. It's a bit too flat as basically a red and black spandex looking suit. However, the piping gives subtle depth that makes the suit look more "real" if that makes any sense.

I'm working on a custom 1/6 Deadpool myself, though it's not comic book design accurate.

Back