Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadpool Sequel - TBD

Too young. He's only 44.

Eh, who cares about the age though, if we casted just based on look or age then Hugh Jackman would have never gotten the role of Wolverine.

Get a good actor, that fits THIS interpretation of Cable, that's all. Personally I'm not a fan of Reynolds sticking so close to the source material, doing something different for the sequel would have been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Deadpool Sequel - TBD

that would probably hurt the movie because people would focus on that

I could just see it, now.

Right in the middle of a giant battle scene:

Deadpool: "Hey Cable, remember when you told you wife she deserved to get raped by a pack of n****ers?"

*Looks into camera*

"His words."

Cable: "..."

Deadpool: "Wasn't you? M'kay. Nevermind."

...and, suddenly, I can see why that would never work.:lol

I could just see it, now.

Right in the middle of a giant battle scene:

Deadpool: "Hey Cable, remember when you told you wife she deserved to get raped by a pack of n****ers?"

*Looks into camera*

"His words."

Cable: "..."

Deadpool: "Wasn't you? M'kay. Nevermind."

...and, suddenly, I can see why that would never work.:lol

He said that about his wife?

Hmm...not sure how I feel about him now. I mean, being drunk and saying some stupid things is one thing, but that other thing sounds a bit too casual, like something he's used to saying.

He said it too her :lol

All you hear about Mel though is his attack on the Jews, that's all that Hollywood cares about.

That's what I thought too. He had such good chemistry with Danny Glover.

Apparently, Danny still loves him, though. At least from an interview I read, so, who knows?:lol

Eh, who cares about the age though, if we casted just based on look or age then Hugh Jackman would have never gotten the role of Wolverine.

Get a good actor, that fits THIS interpretation of Cable, that's all. Personally I'm not a fan of Reynolds sticking so close to the source material, doing something different for the sequel would have been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a good thing that Reynolds wants a ripped from the comic Cable. Trust me, he's not a character you can reinvent. You either get him right or butcher him. Just like Deadpool.

He said it too her :lol

All you hear about Mel though is his attack on the Jews, that's all that Hollywood cares about.

Hollywood's over it (the suits). Its the media (the nobodies) that are still stuck on that.

There's a 99.9% chance Mel will be up for Best Picture & Best Director for Hacksaw Ridge come Oscar night.

https://www.thewrap.com/inside-the-deadpool-2-fight-over-two-totally-different-movies/

So basically Miller wanted to go big budget to try and compete with the bigger films and Reynolds and the writers wanted to keep Deadpool well......Deadpool. sounds like we're better off without him then.

There's no need for DP2 to cost more than $100 Million.

Now, an X-FORCE movie would justify a $180 Million budget.

Either way, I'm glad Miller is gone because Chandler was all wrong for Cable and this movie needs to be DP2 not X-FORCE. That movie should definitely come after this movie though.

Junkie XL is overrated and his ego is getting a little bigger than his britches when it comes to movie scores.

His one stand-out is the Mad Max: Fury Road soundtrack. Which had some good stand-out themes ("Brothers in Arms") but was OK overall.

His best work has usually been because he's TEAMED with Hans Zimmer. I was very disappointed in his Batman theme for BvS (apparently Zimmer handled the Superman stuff and Junkie XL handled the Batman stuff).

I didn't think DP was an awesome movie because of the score. I didn't even know who Junkie XL was until I just read his name and googled him.

I have no memory of the Deadpool score. Nothing stands out at all. No loss.

Back