Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Deadpool Sequel - TBD

Mary Elizabeth Winstead gets my vote.

Mine too! :lecture :lecture :lecture :drool

giphy.gif

Mackenzie Davis still has my vote.

Same goes for Stephen Lang as Cable.

they released a full album and do concerts sometimes and everything. i love it

Unlike Liman exiting Gambit, which I thought was terrible news, I'm not too concerned about this.

DP2 is supposed to be another action/comedy. There's plenty of solid directors that can helm it with the same writers from DP1 keeping the tone and characterization consistent.

To be honest... I was not happy with Deadpool's characterization in the flick, so I ain't that mad. It was far too influenced by the crappy Way run. I'm... surprised, if anything. I just hope the next one is a tad more serious, or it has its dark moments at least.

There was a rumour a while back that Reynolds fancied directing it himself...may be he will get his way.

Cool. Maybe the next guy won't make a live-action South Park film.

Well to be fair, Miller made a Deadpool movie. That's what Deadpool is. The raunchy humor, the absurd action, the cheese. There's a reason Deadpool fans (like myself) loved that movie. It was very accurate to what the character is.

Cool. Maybe the next guy won't make a live-action South Park film.
I'd actually prefer a "live-action South Park film" because what we've got was a crude mess of styles and visuals.
The video game is still the best. :lol

Back