Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Deadpool Sequel - TBD

Good choice for a director as John Wick is arguably the best and most memorable action movie of the last five years.

Oh, screenrant. Sayin' "comedy veteran" about talentless hacks...

giphy.gif

So Brosnan is definitely playing the villain now that David Harbour (Stranger Things) is said to be the finalist to play Cable.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So Brosnan is definitely playing the villain now that David Harbour (Stranger Things) is said to be the finalist to play Cable.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea, that was great, everyone in my theater went crazy :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was perfection. That entire sequence was ****ing gold.

FOX is destroying Disney and WB right now.

It was perfection. That entire sequence was ****ing gold.

FOX is destroying Disney and WB right now.

Now now. Let's not pretend fant 4 stic and apocalypse are cinematic pieces of gold. However I do hope that the xmen get there respect.

two hours of this:
WsyduUE.jpg

mixed with one huge fight scene filled with jokes and no real stakes. the final battle had more emotion and heart in it, but it was all voided by the stupid ending with Cap and Tony basically making up.

two hours of this:
WsyduUE.jpg

mixed with one huge fight scene filled with jokes and no real stakes. the final battle had more emotion and heart in it, but it was all voided by the stupid ending with Cap and Tony basically making up.

A perfect summary of an incredibly bland, safe and vastly disappointing movie.

Back