Deadpool Sequel - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Deadpool 2

According to Tim miller, they have no interest in making a bigger budget movie. Sounds like they're shooting for a similar budget to 1 or close to it.
I suppose it doesn't need it it's easily profitable but I'm surprised they don't want to raise the stakes at all. How could you not with Cable?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: Deadpool 2

I suppose it doesn't need it it's easily profitable but I'm surprised they don't want to raise the stakes at all. How could you not with Cable?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hard to say but even with cable, it doesn't need to be some gigantic piece. Or just have the first 5 minutes have some post apocalyptic world and cable travels back in time to stop deadpool from killing the guy who Kickstarts the whole thing.

Re: Deadpool Sequel - TBD

I hope they play this movie with inspiration from the 80's buddy-cop movies like Lethal Weapon. The dynamic of having Cable as the straight guy like someone mentioned and Deadpool as off-the-wall crazy could work very well. We haven't had a buddy superhero flick like this one could be!

Any chance they are making this the X-Force film or do you guys think we will get another solo Deadpool movie and a separate X-Force one?

Any chance they are making this the X-Force film or do you guys think we will get another solo Deadpool movie and a separate X-Force one?

DP2 & X-FORCE are two separate films. DP2 is most definitely the March 2018 film FOX announced this year and X-FORCE should arrive later that year.

There's also a rumor going around that after DP2 Reynolds and Jackman will star in a Wolverine and Deadpool film.

I heard a little rumour...
Spoiler Spoiler:
if they go with an older version.

I'm hoping for Jeffery Dean Morgan. I think he would make a great Cable.

Will see this for sure with Cable.

Deadpool_(Ferris_Bueller_-_Go_Home).png

Mary Elizabeth Winstead gets my vote. Sienna Miller maybe could be solid for it.

I don't see Lizzy Caplan really. But I guess her Marvel One-Shot didn't satiate her superhero vibe. :lol

Back