Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have up to date thoughts on the piece? Is the price basically the only issue so far? What do you think of the 1500 exclusive edition size? Do you think it justifies the $699.99?

Anyone have up to date thoughts on the piece? Is the price basically the only issue so far? What do you think of the 1500 exclusive edition size? Do you think it justifies the $699.99?

The price to too high and the es is about right for the price and his popularity.

people on facebook were somewhat freaking out cause it wobbles a bit when he places the rocket on the side. Some even saying they were cancelling. Gotta love the hysteria that comes with statue collecting.

Looks great, looking much forward to this! :) But yeah I hope they have strengthened the statue well so we don’t have a new Superman case in a year.

I'll probably try to get this later this year if the ex is still available. The last of my preorders ships this week and then once those RP are deposited, I'll have $250 in RP.

He'll be stuck in his box though until I can eventually move into a bigger place if I get him.

Had one more December payment but seeing everyone getting there shipping notification made me change it to full payment. Hopefully I can get a shipping notification as well!

Back