Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a stunning PF. The only reason I passed on it is because I already own the OG PF and I'm happy with it. That said, there's no questioning the creativity put into this dynamic PF.

pause out of box video

@ .27seconds miscolored flames going into different colored pug-ins.

@ .58seconds. where exactly is the detail on his mouth. its flat as a board.

get your game up kids

Since you're the whipping boy of a cartoon gun, your opinion and name calling is not valid.

This is a stunning PF. The only reason I passed on it is because I already own the OG PF and I'm happy with it. That said, there's no questioning the creativity put into this dynamic PF.

I have the original and am still getting it. Actually I am getting it as a present from someone. So yeah my situation is different. I couldn't justify the price. SS went over the top with their prices. That being said, I am super stoked for this piece!

I have the original and am still getting it. Actually I am getting it as a present from someone. So yeah my situation is different. I couldn't justify the price. SS went over the top with their prices. That being said, I am super stoked for this piece!

You should be. It's an awesome looking statue. I don't need 2 DP PFs in my collection and I bought the 1st PF at retail so spending double that on this PF just wasn't going to happen for me personally. However, this new PF is amazing and a great addition to any collection.

It's much better (the details and pose over the original make it pop so much), but yeah, not twice the price better. But again, I am not paying 700 USD for it or else it would be a different story. But I am so stoked and excited to get it.

I now have no more pre-orders and just have to wait another month and all my RP will be in my account and I can take $260 off the statue which is a MUCH easier pill to swallow. Here's hoping the ex remains in stock that long.

Starscream is right. The price is close to what you would pay for a prime 1 piece. And as the owner of several prime1 pieces, the unboxing video is so disappointingly clear of lack of quality in detail and depth of color for the price they are charging. Even more, the flame, missile, and selfie stick attachments look cheap. The entire pose is fun but the explosion looks like a bubble of diarrhea about to pop. My score 6/10. I am out. Good luck everyone.

Starscream is right. The price is close to what you would pay for a prime 1 piece. And as the owner of several prime1 pieces, the unboxing video is so disappointingly clear of lack of quality in detail and depth of color for the price they are charging. Even more, the flame, missile, and selfie stick attachments look cheap. The entire pose is fun but the explosion looks like a bubble of diarrhea about to pop. My score 6/10. I am out. Good luck everyone.

Don't need luck but uhhh thanks? I disagree with what you said except for price. It's being given as a gift with half the price taken off of it with Sideshow points. So for me, this is a home run. And I feel Prime1 pieces are far too expensive... nice pieces don't get me wrong, but don't justify the price on them. But hey good luck with your Prime1 pieces. Because apparently this is a thing we do now. :p

Really like this piece... Time to save up money to be able buy this bad boy.

Just got shipping notice, should have it this saturday! Im off sunday so ill be sure to take time and post some pics, assuming nothing goes wrong and I dont receive it.

Really like this piece... Time to save up money to be able buy this bad boy.

Buy BUY! It's amazing. I am so thankful I am getting it. Even having the original, I prefer this one so I am so glad I am getting it. I am now in the process of unloading the original.

Why haven’t I heard anything from Sideshow yet?! :( I guess they come in more than one batch..

i think so...my last payement should have been this month but has been pushed to the end of november so i will probably get him in december..

Back