Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much talk about this piece lately. Still can't wait till reviews are up when it's released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is like the last Red Sonja pf situation where people didn't order right away because of price and not trusting qc.

Is it safe to say thanos is more popular than deadpool? Cuz indeed. Thanos sold out in minutes and is so much more expensive. But yeah the buzz around it was unmatched.

Is it safe to say thanos is more popular than deadpool? Cuz indeed. Thanos sold out in minutes and is so much more expensive. But yeah the buzz around it was unmatched.

It's difficult to measure. I'd say that Deadpool seems to be the more popular of the two - however, also the one that probably has more haters as well.
But again, I think it's all thanks to the hype machine.

It's difficult to measure. I'd say that Deadpool seems to be the more popular of the two - however, also the one that probably has more haters as well.
But again, I think it's all thanks to the hype machine.

Hahaha yeah.

Deadpool got more hate due to its crazy pricing. I wouldn't say it's anything to do with the piece itself!

Yup. I really like that deadpool. Im not even hating on the piece. The price on the other hand....

idk, if people that ordered Thanos are complaining about the price of DP.....sounds like hypocrisy to me. Thanos is wider than DP, but he's not more detailed or more popular imo, yet he's $500 more? One could argue the chair itself adds $500 to the price, but it seems rather even to me either way. They are both overpriced to me.

After seeing Thanos, this price tag doesn't look so bad though. I understand Thanos is bigger, but still. :lol

True, with respect to dollar amount. But it might be different with respect to value. It matters what a person believes holds more value.

idk, if people that ordered Thanos are complaining about the price of DP.....sounds like hypocrisy to me. Thanos is wider than DP, but he's not more detailed or more popular imo, yet he's $500 more? One could argue the chair itself adds $500 to the price, but it seems rather even to me either way. They are both overpriced to me.

I don't think its hypocrisy. I think its more to do with a person's sense of value. In other words, if a person deems the Thanos on Throne EX PF is worth the price tag depending on what they see and how they feel about it, then they'll buy it.

But on the other hand, if they feel the Deadpool PF is not worth the price tag depending on what they see and how they feel about it, then they won't buy it. It's highly subjective because one person might find it worth it, yet another person might not.

I don't think its hypocrisy. I think its more to do with a person's sense of value. In other words, if a person deems the Thanos on Throne EX PF is worth the price tag depending on what they see and how they feel about it, then they'll buy it.

But on the other hand, if they feel the Deadpool PF is not worth the price tag depending on what they see and how they feel about it, then they won't buy it. It's highly subjective because one person might find it worth it, yet another person might not.

Yup yup yup

Back