Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel you. just personal preference but the pose, boots, certain aspects of his suit. just several nitpicks soured me after time and I lost the fire myself.

Just say it...you guys pussied out. Sour grapes all the way. Nitpicks....BS. Still holding strong over here with my day one preorder. Brass balls. You got'em or you don't.

Just say it...you guys pussied out. Sour grapes all the way. Nitpicks....BS. Still holding strong over here with my day one preorder. Brass balls. You got'em or you don't.

pussied out? sour grapes? lol

it looks like trash, i don't feel it. paint is dull and whack IMO. not feeling it. art is subjective

I am not a fan of this to be honest, there is just too much going on, i cancelled my pre-order a while ago...

Yeah, I always thought it was a little to busy for my tastes ... the museum statue is perfect imo. It's Just my personal taste but if you love the new one , that's great too.

5a75e618646a9ab73651f9720215c9de--sideshow-deadpool-marvel-dc.jpg

Yeah, I always thought it was a little to busy for my tastes ... the museum statue is perfect imo. It's Just my personal taste but if you love the new one , that's great too.

5a75e618646a9ab73651f9720215c9de--sideshow-deadpool-marvel-dc.jpg
[/

At least the new heat seeking action pose is trademark classic Deadpool and can't be mistaken for GI Joe Snake Eyes, which is basically what he looks like just standing there, more so if you painted him black.

pussied out? sour grapes? lol

it looks like trash, i don't feel it. paint is dull and whack IMO. not feeling it. art is subjective

Trash...subjective....

Yeah, I think I'll put a lot of stock in your opinion going forward.

The only real debate on the new DP was price.

I've always liked this piece, but just wasn't sure. As I saw more and more it grew on me even more. Now I'm ready to PO, but my only concern is leaning over time. I'm sure this has been discussed already, but can anyone bring me up to speed?

I've always liked this piece, but just wasn't sure. As I saw more and more it grew on me even more. Now I'm ready to PO, but my only concern is leaning over time. I'm sure this has been discussed already, but can anyone bring me up to speed?

I'm assuming similar to the Spider-Man piece, it'll have a metal rod in it to help support things. I'll be honest in that not sure how they do it. :lol I think many are concerns to an extent.

Trash...subjective....

Yeah, I think I'll put a lot of stock in your opinion going forward.

The only real debate on the new DP was price.

Yes and yes. Gettin the exc would be $1000 here at my area. Even more ouch

They put the price and shipping cost combine. Then 35% tax from that value. Ouch.

Back